Chapter 2.

A/N The guy in the picture is Jake

MayLynn's P.O.V.

        It started raining, well pouring actually. I didn't care. I normally pushed my hair out of my face but I just let my black hair lay in my face. I could tell I still had tears pouring out of my eyes, because my face felt hot. I thought I loved him but it wasn't real.  I took him back after he had kissed another girl. I totally regret taking him back. I started to feel my pace quickening to a run, the house was only down the street. I ran over the wet green grass and walked onto the house. I ran to my room and slammed the door knocking my favorite picture of me and Jake. I started at it for a moment remembering exactly what happened.

Flashback

“Jake let me get one nice picture please.” I said a little whinny.

  “Okay, babe.” he said smiling. I leaned into him to take the picture, he leans in and I feel his soft pink lips on my cheek, my face had flushed red as I smiled.

   “There babe is that a good picture?” he put his hand on my side.

    “Yes, it was a great one, my favorite one.”   I looked up from the picture smiling at him. He smiled back devilishly, he laid me back on the tailgate on the truck and he kissed me softly. He pulled back and pushed my black bangs out of my eyes and smiled down at me.

   “I love you MayLynn.” I smiled up at him.

     “I love you Jake.”

     I closed my eyes coming back from the past. I then took the picture out of the frame, and pulled my black trash can out along with a lighter and lit the picture on fire. As I watched the picture burn, I felt a tear roll down my cheek. No memory left. I looked around my room; pictures. I tore them all down ripping them and throwing them away. I stood against my dark purple wall and slid down, sitting with my knees to my chest crying. Finally I pulled myself together and walked to the kitchen. Mom is still not home. Whatever, she’s never here. My mom is a druggie and an alcoholic so she's basically always gone I can tell you I am surprised that I actually have a roof over my head and have food in the fridge. I never see my mom, I swear in one week I’ll see my mom maybe for like 20 minutes.  I shook my head just brushing it off, while I reached into the fridge to grab a Mountain Dew. I cracked it open and flopped back on the couch in my Black shorts and dark purple tank-top. Agh. I think I need to go out to get my mind away from it all.