Chapter 4

I stood there embarrassed, I was getting  laughed at because my ex just spilled his whole drink down my shirt. I turned to start walking away but then Jake grabbed my wrist stopping me.

     "MayLynn.." he sounded hurt, for what?! he wasn't the one who had gotten cheated on TWICE! And lied to! I turned and yanked my hand out of his grip and yelled at him.

   "Jake stop! Leave me alone!" and with that I walked past everyone to Gage's upstairs, to his sisters room. It surprised me to find nobody in her room.. or anyone upstairs at all.. That means just about every person seen Jake spill his drink down my shirt, and everybody was laughing at me. I shook my head as I flopped back on his sisters bed. Me and his sister were the same size and we were both 17 so I might just grab some of her clothes from her. I layed back and sat there for about 15 minutes just thinking about whatever came across my mind.

Knock, Knock.

  "Who is it?"

   "MayLynn its me Kelsie, Gage's sister."

   "Come in." I sat up and smiled at her. she came and sat next to me and smiled a bit.

   "You can have one of my shirts if you want."

   "That would be nice." We both laugh a bit  She got up and went to her closet and all I seen was bright shirt, and if you couldn't tell when I was getting dressed.. I don't like bright things at all.

   "Uhh.. Kelsie do you have at least a black or purple shirt?"

   "Oh yeah." She looked at what I was wearing and smiled.

   "I have this really cute shirt for you." she turned backed to her closet looking for the shirt.

   "You can have the shirt actually." She handed me a black tank top and a purple see through shirt. I got changed and hugged her tight.

  "Thank you so much.'

  "Anytime MayLynn." I let go of her and I grabbed my clothes and we both went downstairs. I swear everyone was staring at us.. well me, I ignored everyone and waved at Kelsie and she went into a huge crowd of people and I walked outside  to Tuesdays car and I put my clothes into the back seat. Instead of walking back inside I went around to the backyard and sat against the fence. Man was everyone inside when Jake spilled his drink down my shirt because nobody was upstairs and nobody is outside. I seen the back door open, a guy carrying two drinks. Who is that? I've never seen him around. Oh great he's walking to me.He sat next to me so I turned and looked at him, he had black hair, a very nice smile, he was wearing a dark blue shirt that made it looked like his shirt was black and holey jeans. He holds out a drink to me and says,

   "Here have a drink, you seem like you need one. I'm Aaron by the way." he held a warm smile showing his white teeth.

  "Thanks Aaron, and I'm MayLynn." I said and took the drink from his and took a small drink and stuck it in between my legs afterwards. We sat there quite or a few minutes, then he looked over at me and of course I turned and looked back at him and smiled.

   "Sorry, I have a hard time talking to pretty girls." he said and smiled brightly at me.. I blushed and you could tell because we were outside in the dark and you cold see my cheeks turn red. He flashed a big grin at am instantly.

    "Thank but I'm not that pretty. its mostly me making it awkward.. I'm not having such a great night." His smile sort of faded away I looked to the ground and said,

     "Sorry, I didd-didd- didn't mean to put my problems on you.." Damn it there I go again on stuttering.   

    "You don't need to worry about.. sorry.." I went to stand up and walk away but he grabbed my wrist,stopping me from leaving. I turned to see him looking up at me.