Chapter 3.

MayLynn's P.O.V

Buzz-Buzz

Agh! I just want to be left alone! Who the hell could it be at 10:30 at night?!  I got up to find my phone to see who was calling. A smile came across my face when I seen it was Tuesday calling.

   “Hey!” I said in somewhat joyfulness.

   “Hey you wanna go to umm.. Gage’s party tonight?”

  “Uh, Yeah sure.”

   “Okay I’ll pick you up in  like 30 minutes?”

    “Yeah sounds good.”

     “Alright see you then.”

    “Alrighty gurl bye!” I said as I hung up the phone.

     So Tuesday is my best friend ever! we hang out all the time, basically you say we were sister, or sometimes we would be funny or in a goofy mood and call each other lesbian lovers. Haha, before you get any ideas I am the straightest person you could ever know! Anyways I need an outfit to wear. I walked to my closet and laid out black leggings and short jean shorts and a white tank-top and a purple shirt over it. I got dressed and had about 10 minutes left until Tuesday got here. It was pretty cold outside so I went up to my room and grabbed my favorite red  Hollister  hoodie, honestly it’s probably the only thing I have that is not black or purple. As you probably can tell those are my favorite colors. Everyone complains that I wear only wear dark clothes, but I really don't care what people think or have to say about me. I still had time to go do my makeup. Good, because I never leave the house without my makeup done. I went downstairs to the  bathroom and put on a dark shade of Black eyeliner and black mascara.

 Beep!

I ran out of the house to jump into Tuesdays blue Convertible

 “MayLynn! Oh my god! I’ve missed you so much gurl!. she said to me as she gave me a hug from the drivers side of the car.

 “Ah, I missed you Tuesday too.. You know it has been only two days since the last time you have seen me?” I said smiling and gave her a silly look.

 “Yeah I know but your like my sister!” I giggled and pulled back and sat back.

  “Hi Chad..”

  “Oh, Hey MayLynn..” Chad said quietly. Chad is Tuesday’s boyfriend, she is in love with this kid and he is in love with her also. I swear one day they will get married.

  “MayLynn...MayLynn!” I shook my head so slightly to where no one could see I did.

   “What?!”

   “You spaced out again.”

    “Oh sorry. Just thinking about things I guess.”

   “Oh, Ok.”

   I turned my IPod on and listened to music. Tuesday and Chad laced their fingers together, I looked down at my hand, almost being able to feel Jakes warmth and touch in my hand, putting all the tingles down my spine. I closed my hand and looked out the window listening to the song  Found me. By The Fray. Soon enough we were parked on the street right down from Gage’s house. I stepped out of the car and like not even 5 minutes Tuesday and Chad were gone! Well I walked up the street and into the house.

  Music was blaring and it seemed like there were millions of people here. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pop and walked over to my friends, Cody, Bailey, Noah, Summer and Joy.

   “Hey Guys!”

Jake's P.O.V.

    I went into my room to find clothes laying on my bed. Black shirt, black pants and white Converses. I got dressed for Gage’s party tonight. Maybe I’ll see MayLynn... She won't want to talk to me or even look at me. anyways  so what ‘s the use  of going?