Chapter 1

I pulled out my earbuds so I could hear what my mom was saying.

"I heard there are kids your age in the neighborhood."

"Cool. Can I continue listening to my music?"

"X, you can't be mad at me forever." Mom said with agony

"I just need time." I can't believe I'm leaving Texas, my home. I put my earbuds in and I was getting a call from Jake

"Hey Jake."I say

"Hey, are you still in Texas by any chance?"He asks

"No, I've already left." He sighed

"Its okay, you didn't have say."

"I'll call you when I get there, Okay?"

"Don't forget." He chuckled, then hung up. I went back to being mad, and listening to music.

~~Minnesota~~

"We're here." Mom said. We got out of the car and walked to the front door.

"Ready?" She says

"Ready." I say with confidence. She unlocks the door, and we walk in and look.

The walls were a bright white, and on the kitchen counter was a tiny note card that said
Enjoy The Cookies,And The New House -Annie B.
Annie was the realtor

"Oh that was nice of her." Mom smiled, her phone started to sing the theme song to The Fresh Prince Of Bell-Air. She answered the phone "Okay....Mhmm...Yea....I'll send her over....Talk to you later...Bye.." She hung up "You're are going to the Blakes house, in an hour, why dont we start unpacking?"

"Okay, I'll start unpacking." I ran out of the house and to the moving van and grabbed a box marked Kitchen, I hauled to the kitchen and sat it on the ground

~1 Hour~

"X, time to go to the neighbors" Mom yelled across the house

"Okay, I'll be right there!" I yelled back. I put the last of my mascara on and went into the living room, Mom was sitting on the couch looking through her purse.

"Ready?" She asked

"Yeah." My phone dinged.

"Who's that?" She asked. I pulled out my phone and looked

"Jake." I say I open the text and it says I Like You

"What'd it say?" She asked hoping I'd tell her

"Nothing. Let's go." I shoved my phone back in my pocket. We exit the house and walk next door.

"Ready?" She asks.

"I'm always ready." I knock on the door. A lady about 35 answered the door. She had brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Hello, I'm Christiana Blake, The boy's mother and you are?" She had her hand out to shake mine.

"I'm X." I say and shake her hand.

"Boys company!" She yells

"COMING!" I could hear someone scream. One by one they all came out. Lined up were three boys.

"Introduce yourself." Shes says in a nice way

"Okay.I'm Justin." A boy with hazel eyes similar to his mothers, He had half his hair was purple and the other part was black.

"I'm Damon." A blondish hair, it was a bowlcut. He had blue eyes, and Panic!At The Disco bracelets on.

"I'm Danny." He had exactly the same hair color as Justin, you could tell he was half way through a cosplay of Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul.