Damon

When i arrived home, it was silent, my mom was at work, I walked into the bathroom and found a note

"Go over to the Blake's house to hang out with them. hugs and kisses
~Mom"

I set everything down and walked to the blakes house, Christiana answered the door, and directed me to there rooms

"Justin's at Karate, Danny's is at Alex's house, so Damon's probably live streaming to his fans"

"What's he famous for?"We walk into his bedroom and he's looking at his computer.

"Oh, Hi Mom and X."Another kid was on the screen he had neon blue hair and looked around 14.Damon's mom left"Come sit.Justin meet X, she's my new neighbor.X this is my boyfriend Justin,"Eveyone on you now was commenting 'I ship it'or "Jamon"

"Hi X, how are you"Justin asked

"Good, How are you?"He laughed a little

"Good, I'm really excited because in 2 days i get to see Damon and everyone up in Minnesota"

"Yea, I'm really excited."Damon says

I felt a vibrate in my pocket, i look and Jake was calling

"I'll be right back."Damon nodded.I walked out and answered.

"Hi, so, about what i texted you, I have feelings for you, and i have for a while,"I blush

"I started to have feelings for you in like 5th grade and you bever noticed so i quit that, I'm sorry, but it's to late, I'm in Minnesota and your in Texas? It's to far sorry."I tear up."Sorry but i have to go"I hang up.I walk back into the room.

"I have to go home sorry,"He hands me a card with his Dannys and Justins numbers, "call us if you need help."I stick it in my pockets and go home.

I get to bed and cover my face in my pillow till i fell asleep with tears down my face.

~~~~~~
And i might update tomorrow i am not sure, buti just finished this and i am REALLY tired so good night.Byee!!¡¡!!!¡!