Ugh

My mom was on the couch.Cookies in one hands and coffee in the other.

"Hey honey,you alright?"She asked worried

"Yeah.Why."I ask confused.She hands me the rest of her "Meal" and puts her arm around me.

"So,this weekend I'm gonna put you on a plane and send you back to your dad's.He got our number and wanted to see you again.Im sorry if this is sudden your just gonna be there for a month . I've got most of your priorities packed."

"Okay.So i could spend some time with Jake then too right?"I ask

"If your dads okay with it."I go to my room and turn on music just to think.

I might dump Jake.Just because we rarely talk,this is just really stressful on my side . Its to much,I pick up my phone and call Jake.He picked up.

"Hey.Suguar cube."I loved his voice.

"Hey.Um.We need to talk."He took a deep breathe,He knew what was coming.

"Okay."

"So,I feel like we never talk and its really stressful for me.Can we break up?"

"Yeah,if thats how you feel."I could hear the shakyness in his voice

"Im sorry if this is sudden.But could we still be friends?"

"Yeah,I guess."His voice as shakey as ever.

"Im coming to Texas soon too."He hung up.It was to much for him

Incoming call from Ben

Could you say perfect timing?I anwser

"Hey.So this has been annoying me a lot.and i know your dating Jake and all but,I like you."

"Im not dating Jake we legit broke up a second ago."

"So does that mean you'd wanna date me?"He asked me.

"I dont know.Could you give me a little tome to think?"

"Yeah.Of couse."

"Bye.I have to pack."

"Bye."I hung up and leaned back landing on my pillow.

"Ugh!"

×××××××
A/N
Sorry schools got me busy.So i cant update a lot.But Im making a Halsey fic,and a Jalex fic,and a Shoey fic.so keep your eyes out for that.Any other suggestions?