Dad

"Yo,Z,you alive?"Raegan asked me.

"My names X,And yeah.Why?"He looked me in the eye.

"I love you."He leans in and kisses me.The plane started to shake.I wake up.

"X.Are you alive?"Raegan was shaking me.

"Yeah.Sorry."I muttered stunned from my dream.

We will be landing in 10 minutes.

"So.Uh.It was nice to meet you."I say.With a little laugh at the end.

"You too."He smiles."Here."He hands me a slip of paper.

455-5793-6920 Raegan 

"Thanks I'll text you sometime."I pull out my phone and enter the number.

"Justin texted me.Thanks by the way.I owe you."The plane bounced a little.

"Turbulence."I said holding the handles for my life."This is my first time riding in a plane.sorry."

"Its okay.So do you have internet friends?"He asks.

"No.What about you?"

"Well i have Penny,Jaz,and Finn."

"Nice.So i have this friend.His name is Ben,and he likes me.I'm actually going to see him,And so he asked me out and i like him.But I just broke up with my friend Jake.So I dont know what to do?"

"I say wait,he'll prove that he loves you."

"Thanks."I say

"So I like this dude his name is Billy,and so he might like me.Should i ask him?"

"Please do thats my otp."

We landed and we went to find our luggage.We went different ways.I could see my dad.He was on his phone.

I go running up to him watching my every step not wanting to trip.I go up and hug him.

"I love you."I say.I was thinking about every fight they had into.The slamming doors.The yelling.It all made me fall.Made me cry.I had remebered I was in the airport

"Lets go home."I say."Can i go see Jake later?"He looks at me and shakes his head yes.

××××××××××
Hey.
I made a Jalex fic you should check it out.
Should i make a book with Haiku poems?
Do people read this.
Should i even continue this book?Comment if you read this.Just so i know.
~The Author