Chapter 5

I finally got to class.The desks were wood tops and 3 in long rows.I looked around.Austin was at the of the middle row.

"Hello, Alexandrea.I'm Mr. Marquez.and you're in Math Course 2."He says.He was a wider man.with black hair, and loks like he hadn't shaved his face hair for about 2 weeks."This is the loudest class, Good luck.Oh and you're sitting next to Xander."He points to a kid in the back so i walk to my seat.

"Guys, today were going to be talking about Algebra."

"Hi.I'm Xander, How are you?"He whispered to me.

"I'm X.How are you?"I ask.

"X and Xander, please be quiet."The whole class stared at us.I picked up the math book in the corner of my desk.I open it and flip to a random page.On the page was "I ♥ SWS"

"X, whats the answer?"I could feel my face turning red.

"Ummmm....."

"26."Xander whispered

"26."I say.He looked at me, In a teacher way.

"Wrong, It's 27."He continued

FEE MINUTES LATER

The bell rang.I got up and walked into the building, To my locker. A boy, with a hair cut like a reverse bowl cut. I go up to my locker and do ny combo.

"You must...."He got his stuff out"be the new kid.I'm Ty."

"I'm X."He smiled then left.

Then I was off to Ms.Smoot, for Science.

~~~~~~~~~

Author Here

So, I'm gonna try updating again, these school chapters are only ginna be a once.I'm just building up

XOXOX