Chapter One

Two years later
______

It has been two years since I became human and I live in New York with Jalene. I haven't seen anyone from Mystic Falls in so long. Last I heard Caroline was engaged to Klaus. I had been dating a guy named Kaleb for a year now and he had a special day planned for our anniversary today. And I had something to tell him as well. I was pregnant...

"Jalene!" I screamed throwing the pregnancy test away. She rushed in.

"What? You okay?" She asked worriedly. I stared at her.

"Jay...I'm pregnant." I revealed. You squealed and hugged me.

"Oh my God. Mira im so happy for you." She smiled at me. I wanted to be excited but a large part of me knew I could never love Kaleb as much as I loved Kol. I faked a smile.

"I have to tell Kaleb. I'll call you later." I rushed out and towards Kaleb's house. Of course I had to drive because being human my supernatural speed was gone.

"Hey Gorgeous." Kaleb greeted, kissing my cheek. I smiled at him.

"Hey. I have something to tell you." I explained sitting down. He smiled.

"I have a question first." He sat next to me. I nodded. "Do you love me?" he asked. I nodded.

"You know I do."

"Good. Then Miracle Forbes. Will you marry me?" He pulled out a box and a ring. I gasped and nodded, not for myself but for the child inside me. He smiled sliding the engagement ring onto my finger right above the one Kol gave me that I told him was my mothers.

"What did you have to tell me?" He asked smiling. I sighed.

"Im pregnant." I announced. He broke into a larger smile and hugged me.

"This is perfect baby!" He chuckled. I nodded a tear residing in my eye.
_______
A few weeks later.

Kaleb had moved in with me and Jalene and I was laying in our bed eating ice cream. Being pregnant I was extremely emotional so I was craving my old friends and family so Kaleb promised to take me to visit them. I wasnt showing yet.

"Okay, we're ready." Kaleb called. I ran to the car and got in before we took off towards Mystic Falls.
______
Finally we had arrived and I was standing in front of the Grill with Kaleb's hand in mine. I was prepared to face everyone. Even Kol. So I entered and saw a mop of blonde hair identical to mine. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Winter Green Forbes!" I yelled. She turned and ran towards me.

"Miracle!" She yelled hugging me. "Oh my God where have you been?!" She cried. I smiled softly at her.

"In New York. With Jalene and...Kaleb." I inroduced. She saw him and I saw a large amout of disappointment in her eyes.

"Im Winter, Miracle's twin sister." she introduced.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked. She grimaced.

"At the Mikaelson's." She explained. My stomach dropped and i nodded.

"Then that is where im going. Can you watch over Kaleb? I dont want him to meet everyone yet." i explained. She nodded.

"Yeah." and with that I left.
___________

So many memories flooded through me as I pushed the door to the Mikaelson Mansion open and entered the loud crouded parlor where everyone seemed to be playing cherades. The first person to notice me was the one in the corner drinking bourbon. His chocolate brown eyes caught mine instantly but he probably thought I was Winter until he smelled my blood from the other side of the room.

"Miracle?" he gasped loudly. I couldnt speak as everyone went silent and stared at me. My eyes were just fixated on my ex fiance. I just nodded before I was pulled into a hug. I didnt know what to do. I just stood there as Kol hugged me. Then he pulled away and looked into my eyes. He leaned down to kiss me but I pushed him away and he noticed the engagement ring on my finger.

"What the hell?" He growled snatching my hand. "You are engaged to someone else?" He asked, his heart breaking inside. I nodded silently as he just disappeared. Everyone else just stared at me before everyone came to greet me. And I decided to stay for a while.
____________
A/N: So first chapter of the sequal. Whatcha think? Tell me if you like it. There is so much more to come so just bare with me ok? Anyways thats all peace.