Chapter Six

"Hey Kol." I greeted sitting next to him on his couch.

"Hey Miracle. What a pleasant surprise." He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Thanks. Hey, um, would you like to.. " I trailed off, too scared to ask what I meant to.

"Like to what?" He asked, leaning closer to me. I looked at my hands, folded together in my lap.

"Never mind. It's stupid. I think I'm gonna go." I muttered, getting ready to stand up, but as soon as I did he grabbed my hand and pulled me back and pushed his lips onto mine. I didn't know how to react and luckily I didn't have to as Klaus walked in just as Kol pulled away.

"What's going on?" Klaus asked. I shook my head.

"N-Nothing. I'm gonna go. Bye Klaus. Kol." I responded, flashing out of the house and to mine.

-

I paced back and forth in my room, my mind racing. I didn't know what to do. Kol kissed me and I so badly wanted to kiss him back. It was weird. I wanted so badly to be with him and I know he wanted me, but something told me it wasn't supposed to happen. Not again. So I paced in my room by myself.

-

I sat at the Grill when Kol came up to me.

"I'm sorry about earlier." He apologized. I shrugged.

"Why don't you hate me?" I asked, my voice coming out small.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I looked up at him. 

"You should hate me, but you don't. Why?" I asked. He gave me a soft smile.

"I told you Miracle. I still love you." He answered. I nodded. Those words seemed to make me understand everything. He still loved me. I suddenly knew that it was meant to happen. He could still love me, after everything I'd done. He wasn't just my one, I was his.

"I still love you too." I responded. He gave me a smile.

"Then be with me again Miracle." He pleaded.

"Let me think about it Kol." I asked.  He nodded and walked away.