ll Chapter Five ll

(Italics are what she hears in her head btw :) )

"I left you alone...."

At least that's what my mind wish would happen. But sadly, when I open my eyes only me and the empty room surround me. That would be to good to be true. Gray doesn't like you. I sigh deeply and I put the best grin I can on my face.

"Sitting here crying and feeling sorry for myself won't fix anything." I say to myself. Checking my watch, I see I have another twenty minutes. I dig around in my bag and take out the picture of my parents and me. I really miss them. I quickly put it away and continue to rummage around. Finally I find my diary. I start to write down my feelings and soon enough the bell rings and I feel a lot better.

Weird, it only felt like a few minutes. I step out of the small music room and find the place me and Lucy had decided to meet. A couple minutes pass and she soon runs over.

"Hey (Y/N). I know we said we'd hang out but would you mind if-" She asks but I knew what she was gonna say.

"Of course Lucy, you don't have to hang out with me you know. See you later?" I smile and she nods happily. Guess I'm alone for a bit. I don't mind. This has happened before. Lucy is always popular and me not very much. We're still besties though. That'll never change. I hope. I shake the thoughts away and sit by a large sakura tree. It's peaceful and I like that. I instantly begin to study. I don't want to fall behind. It didn't take long for me to finish my work though. I just sigh and lay down, staring up at the clouds.

"Look who it is! Little Miss. Emo!" I hear someone laugh and I cringe. I didn't even cry. I sit up to find the faces of the girls, as well as a few others, and I smile.

"Can I help you?" I ask with a sweet voice. High five me for my 11/10 sass.

"Yeah. Kill yourself." She smirks and smile.

"I..If you do it first I will DEFIANTLY do it too." I say sweetly and the girl glares at me. DOUBLE HIGH FIVE!

"Bitch!" She screeches like a pterodactyl. Suddenly, a hand slaps my cheek and I rub it.

"Ouch." I laugh and she growls before STABBING ME. I kid I kid. Instead SHE THREW A WHALE. Hehe tricked you again. No but then she kicked me in the stomach and I almost puke. Weak my mind tells me. SHUT UP!

"Hey, leave her alone." I hear a familiar voice say. All the girls send me a death glare before walking off. Standing in front of me was Gray.

"Hey Gray." I wave at him. He just looks at me worriedly and walks over to sit with me.

"You can tell me if somethings wrong." He says in a soft voice. I just smile.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine!" I laugh and he smiles. He's lying, no-one cares about you.

"Okay just keep it in mind. Are are free after school? We should hang again." He asks me but I frown.

"I can't. I have work at the bakery. But I'm free after seven. Is there something you wanted to do?" I ask him hopefully. He nods and I almost see a light shade of pink dust his cheeks like fairy's dust.

"Uhh yeah. But we can go after your done with work that's fine. It's a surprise though." He says and I nod.

"It's a small town soI'm guessing you know where the bakery is so if you meet me there then yeah." I say to him.

"Okay! Where's Lucy?" He asks with a grin. I look down. Of course, he likes her more. I look up.

"She went off with some of her friends. I don't know where sorry." I apologies. You're useless.