ll Chapter 13 ll

Holding Gray's hand, I enter his cold dark home. No-one had been there for a while so it was like this not because he lived in a horror movie house. He flicks on the lights and the room lights up. His house always felt so warm and cosy and not that I don't like Gray he's just cold. Like an ice cube. I love ice. I'm getting distracted now fudge Popsicle.

"Are you sure that your okay with me staying here? I mean we have school tomorrow and I don't want you to b-" He cuts me off.

"Stop worrying. Anyway, I love being with you," he reassures me and I change my lips into a childlike pout. He rolls his eyes and leaves the roof. I awkwardly sit down on his couch. The last time I was here was the first time and I was more scared than a kitty on the first night in a new home. That was an odd metaphor. Oh god I'm nervous again so I'm thinking weird things to distract myself. Deep breaths. I close my eyes and inhale slowly. Suddenly, I hear a loud bang and choke on my own throat. Freaking hell what is Gray doing? (Let your minds wander).

Moments pass when Gray finally comes back holding a box wrapped in red wrapping paper.

"Sorry i took so long but here you go," he apologizes, putting the gift into my hands. I feel pink dust my cheeks.

"You really didn't have to," I say to him but he shakes his head, sitting down next to me. I glance at him before carefully tearing off the wrapping. I open the box as I look at the promise ring, a silver band curved into a heart at the top. "This is... beautiful thank you so much." I say in awe as I slip the ring onto my finger. I look at him to see his face sprinkled with pink. I smile at him before wrapping my arms around his neck. He hugs me back and I pull away, flashing a smile.

"It isn't much I just wanted to give you something," He explains "Especially after that song." I blush at the mention. Gray wasn't just my boyfriend but also my best friend besides Lucy.

"It wasn't even that good," I mumble and he rolls his eyes before kissing my lips. I kiss him back and he pushes me down on the couch we were sitting on. I feel my heart beat fast. This is the farthest he's ever gone and it's freaking me outtttt. I just let it happen, he wouldn't do anything I'm not okay with, I know that. Our lips move in sync and I feel him lick the bottom of my lip. I shake my head and he pulls away fro me.

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away," He sincerely apologies and I shake my head before we both sit up.

"I..It's OK Gray," I smile and i hear his stomach growl. I giggle a bit but he just frowns to try and hide his embarrassment. "I guess you're hungry," I say, attempting to suppress my laughter.

"Yeah," He mumbles bitterly and I stand up, walking to his kitchen. What would Gray like? A tub of ice cubes ayyyyyy. No bad (Y/N). Stop making bad jokes. I look through his cupboard before finding some pasta. I put a pan of water on the stove and wait for it to boil. I start to cut up some vegetables as I start to sing to myself:

(Song is Sweet Nothings By Neck Deep ^-^)

"Take me back to the ocean,

Feel warm sand beneath your feet,

Emotion -- escaping from reality,

If I could only begin to explain

All my flaws, all my fears

All my stupid mistakes,

Could you still see past all the things I hide away

And my poor choice of words?

But you were smiling anyway

Wake me up in the morning

Slept till late afternoon

My dreams are dark and twisted

But tonight I'm dreaming of you,

Snuck in through your window

Broken glass cut my skin

Bled close to death with you all night

But I still don't regret a thing" I finish chopping up the vegetables and begin cooking them.

"I have a habit of pushing my luck

If I just play this cool it might pay off for once

As we lay intertwined you broke silence with talk asking

"Baby, do you think of me?"

Yeah all the time, like every night" I finish and take everything off of the stove. I serve the food and walk into the living room to see Gray asleep on the couch. I roll my eyes. I guess I didn't realize he must be tired to. Putting his food on the coffee table in front of us I start to eat mine. Only vegetables though. I wasn't really that hungry. I just sit in silence and glance at Gray. He's really kinda cute when he sleeps. Wow I actually sound like such a creep. > - < . I just hope Gray likes me as much as I like him; how did I get so lucky? I glance at the ring on my finger and a blush floods my face like a tidal wave. I need to stop getting so flustered. I just wish this could last forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the lack of updating (' ^ ') I've just had a lot of personal stuff at the moment as well as my computer not working (I have it back now)

Anyway, I bet you think all is well huh? (>u<) Not for log hehehe.

I dno how much longer this is gonna be but I'm gonna make the story progress a bit quicker cause their is another story I wanna publish (another music based Fairy Tale one) So yeah!

Prepare for sadness 'u'