ll Chapter 10 ll

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Okay so this is a chapter but first i would like to ask my readers if they could PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE check out mmy youtube channel where I sing covers of songs. Here's the link to my two videos :

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcrPI9Z0lnEzt5AXYvr-9ww

Video #1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAOCwbf53LY

Video #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7MkfFjv97Q

Thank you SOOOOO much to anyone that does! Anyway, on with the chapter :3

(This is just something short until I can update properly tomorrow)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N), there's something I need to tell you." he says, looking me in the eyes. I feel my heart start to speed up. "There's a bug in your hair." Of course. He reaches forward in an attempt to remove the creature from my unruly hair when his whole boy suddenly slips. It seems to go in slow motion and my heart completely stops. Gray had fallen and his lips were pressed against mine. It took him a moment to register what had happened and he quickly pulled his head away.

"I'm so sorry Gray!" I apologize and he shakes his head.

"N-No it's my fault!" Gray stutters out and I just sit there shocked. That was my first kiss.

"Gray." I say and he nods his head, cheeks pink. "If I liked you what would you think of that?" This is the end why in the world would I say that oh god.

"I'd say I like you back," Gray whispers but I catch it. My face heats up immensely. THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECT OH GOD. CODE RED CODE RED I AM VERy SURPRISED (So is the writer smh) A silence bestows itself on us once again and I eventually scramble to my feet.

"I gotta get back before they notice I'm gone," I say as calmly as I can and Gray stand as well. He walks towards me and leans down, placing a kiss on my cheek. SHITTTTT.

"Sorry," He mutters and runs off. I decide that it wouldn't be best to call him name. What just happened? He was probably lying or making fun of me. I sigh and walk back to the girls dorm, my head being churned with millions of thoughts and feelings.

i wake up in the morning, my head dizzy and Juvia's hand on my face. I feel it off and sit up. Rummaging in my bag, I pull out a small mirror and look at the mess on my face. Messy hair, bags under my eyes. I spent most of the night contemplating what happened with Gray. Where did this leave the two of us? That's enough! I need to get ready and stop thinking about that. I slip on a shirt in the bathroom and a pair of black jeans. I put on a blue hoodie and start fixing my hair somewhat. It takes me a while but eventually I finish and exit. Juvia stands at the door and sticks her tongue out at me before entering. She's such an egg.

Exiting my cabin thing, I walk over to the large breakfast table and took at the array of snack. I just grab a bottle of water and sit down. The clear liquid fills my mouth and suddenly I hear my name making me swallow it fast. It was Gray.

"Morning." He says and I wave, trying to collect myself.

"H..Hey," I stutter unattractively and he sits next to me. And awkward silence sits between us. "About last night. If you want to take back anything you said I'd understand." I look up to his face and he looks shocked and sad almost.

"(Y/N), I don't know how much I feel about you weather it's something fleeting or something serious but what I do know is that all I want to do it be with you. Even if you don't." He confessed and I feel my heart beat fast.

"I have the same feeling but I just don't want you to do something you'd regret." I tell him and a smile plays on his lips.

"I'd never regret you."