10) You don't know.

Hay so I'm really enjoying writing this at the moment!! Fun fun fun even though the last chapter was sad.

Comment if you have aby suggestions!!!

-

Pj and Chris' pov:

" Chris, you know Phil isn't like that. Why did you lash out? "

After Dan left in tears to go to the bathroom with Phil, Pj had thought through the conversation.

He knew Chris well ( Very well if you know what I mean....ok not the time.)
And it wasn't like him to get that worked up about nothing. It especially wasn't like him to say something like that to Phil.

" You heard what I said. " Chris mumbled, arms crossed over his chest and hair covering his eyes.

" No Chris. You saw how happy Dan was with Phil and you saw how much Phil cares for him. They're in love and you can see it. So why would you say what you did? " Pj said, placing his hand gently on Chris' arm.

" Ok.... I could see they were in love and I know that Phil wouln't do any of that but.... " He sighed deeply, running his hand through his hair.
" I just freaked out. I've seen it happen before. "

Confused, Pj asked " Where have you seen it before? "

" I....ok. Peej, I'm going to tell you because I love you but never bring this up around my family. " Chris said sternly.

" Ok I won't. "

" So, when I was about 16 my uncle adopted this niko, Sophie. She was really cool and pretty and we became friends. One day my uncle told everyone that they were a couple. They said they loved eachother and We all liked Sophie so were glad that she was part of the family. As we hung out I noticed she had bruises. She played it of but eventually there were too many and too frequent for me to ignore. She told me my uncle had beaten her and pressured her unto sex. He did alot of awful things and she couln't get away from him, since he owned her. The police won't do anything. I had to do something so I decided to help her. I got all the mony I saved, drove her as far as I could, away from my uncle. I helped her cut and dye her hair then gave her all the money I could to get her on her way. I never saw her again but I like to hope she's safe. " Chris looked up to see tears in Pjs eyes.

" Come on Peej that was a happy ending right? " Chris smiled.

" I know that was just so sad and sweet and uhg I can't believe you never told me. " Pj grinned, sniffing a bit.

" Well do you see why I freaked? " Chris asked.

" Yea. But we both know Phil is a good guy. He wouln't do any of that. "

" Yea.... I know. "

-

Dans pov :

" Phil. Baby. Philly? Listen, I do love you ok, Chris doesn't know what he's talking about. I love you for you and because I can ok? You've never been anything but nice. Plus, you couln't have pressured me into sex babe, we haven't done it yet. "

Phil was sobbing, apologising and mumbling incoherently.

I tryed to calm him down, his sobbes slowing untill only his tears fell.

We sat on the bathroom floor, his arm around my waist and me petting his hair, soothingly.

It was strange. Our roles have switched.

I pulled him tighter into my chest, nuzzling into him.

" Phil. You didn't do any of that ok? "
I whispered into his hair.

" Are you sure? " He wispered back.

" Positive. "

In soft silence we sat for a while longer, waiting for Phil to calm.

" Dan? " He asked, raising his head of my chest.

" Yea? "

" If I didn't do any of that, why did you cry? " His eyes looking straight into mine with concern on his face.

I blushed, remembering my emotional out pour, as I glanced down for a minute. Sighing, I looked back into his eyes.

" Phil, you know about bits of my past, not all of it yet but enough to understand. When Chris brought it up I had some unpleasant memories pop up. It wasn't anything to do with you ok? " I explained.

" Dan, I love you. " Phil smiled, his relief obvious.

" I love you too. " I grinned. " One day I'll tell you more about the things I've gone through but not right now. "

" Ok. " He said quietly.

" Come on. " I said, dusting myself off as I got up.
" We have some explaining to do. "

Hay guys!! So how did you like that chapter? Not much going on but comment if you have any suggestions or ideas!
Thanks for reading and remember

Stay purple guys!!

Bye!!!