11) An Explanation

Sup.

Marching back over to the table, Phil draped his arms around Dan, partly to show their love and partly because it was freezing and Dan's a portable heater.

For the first time ever, Dan felt like he was leading. Sort of. He kind of liked it.

The two sat down with the members of Kickthestickz. The boys looking a little shocked by Dan and Phils calm and confident expressions, especially since they had both pretty much broken down about 15 minutes ago.

" Chris. Phil and I talked through some miscommunications and I would now like to say that I'd prefer it if you didn't tell my boyfriend how to have a relationship with me, as if I'm not there, when you have seen us a couple only once. " Dan said.

" I know b- "

" You don't know anything about me, my past or my relationship with Phil. In fact, you should know that what you said wasn't the case because you've known Phil for so long. "

" Dan. Li- "

" You accused him of-"

" DAN. Calm. Your. Tits. " Chris said, putting his hands up as if to Physically calm his tits.

" Dan, listen. I know I was out of order and Phil is actually great and not an abusive rapists or anything and that I have no authority to tell you how to have a relationship. I'm sorry. I've just had some bad experiences and when I saw you with Phil sirens went off. Calm those tits or I'll have to calm them for you. " Chris smiled.

Dan didn't really know how to respond, being ready for an argument he wasn't prepared for apologies so quickly.

" Thanks Chris. " Phil finally said.

Pj chuckled to himself " Dan's a sassy when provoked. "

" Bítch please. " Dan said, snapping his fingers.

" Jesus Phil. Here's me thinking you'd be the dominant one but now I think my bets on Dan. " Chris Winked.

" Well. " Dan smirked. " I guess we'll just have to wait and see. "

Sooooooooooo yea short yea sorry vote comment yea yea love you and

stay purple!!

Bye guys!!