Chapter 2:

POV: Harry

I was sitting in the library, probably the first time I've ever set foot in this room in my 4 years here. I was tapping my pencil and listening to the clock, anxiously waiting for that new girl. What ever her name was. Then the door swung open, and this thin blonde girl comes walking in, her head down not even looking where she was going. But somehow she knew where I was sitting and stood before me at the table.

"I-I'm Alyssa," she stuttered, "Mr. Rodgers sent me to h-help you.."

"Yea whatever, take a seat. We can't take too long, I'm meeting someone tonight." She placed her books down on the table and carefully sat in a chair, making sure not to make any noise. "So why don't I make it easy, you do my project, I pass, and then we don't have to spend anymore time together deal?" I asked sternly. It took her awhile to respond.

"Look, it's not like I want to be here either okay? Either you want my help or you don't but minor going to do your project for you," she replied in a harsh, but polite tone, her green hazelly eyes piercing mine and then quickly she glanced away. This is what caught my attention. The way her eyes looked, I never really paid any attention to her features, mostly because her hair was always in front of her face. But for that brief second I saw her eyes, I knew she was a pretty girl.

"Fine, I need your help. I wanna actually pass math..." I murmured in response to her.

"Okay then I'll help you, so do you have the criteria sheet?" I shook my head, and she pulled one out of her bag and began explaining what I needed to do. She never looked at me once, and it bothered me. She kept explaining and talking constantly, until I took my hand and tucked a piece of her long wavy hair behind her ear shutting her up and revealing her face. She was a very simple girl, with not that much make up, and her features were very petite. I thought she was super fit.