Chapter 8:

POV: Harry

I asked everyone I knew, I searched every room in the house, but I still couldn't find Alyssa. And what bothered me the most was that no one seemed to care. I was getting scared, thinking the worst, not knowing that the worst was actually what had happened. I ran outside screaming for Alyssa. It was dark, and i was in the middle of no where with no street lights. All I could see was the 3 meters in front of me that was illuminated by my iPhone flashlight. I was sweating, and panting as I walked along the cobble stone road. It was until I reached an alley that branched from the street that I had seen a car, but this was a van to be precise. I started to sprint to the van when I heard a whimper and rustling on a chain fence, what the hell was going on?

"Hey!" I screamed, just before I reached the van. But this man was to fast, and was already in his van, and it was coming right for me. It was like I was a deer in the headlights, my eyes wide, and my feet glued to the floor. But then my mind overtook my body, making me jump to the side of the street, just in time too. I landed on my arm, feeling a shooting pain shoot up my arm, and I cried out a pathetic scream. But no one was around to help, there was no one at all, at least that's what I thought. After a few minutes of trying to get up, I finally accomplished it. I winced as I touched my arm, this was bad. I walked down the alley a bit until I saw a body lying on the ground. And there I saw Alyssa, completely naked, with bruises and cuts all over her body.