Chapter 4:

POV: Alyssa

Harry and I worked on the project together, and even though he got distracted a lot he did very well on it. But seeing that Harry did so well on his project, Mr. Rodgers asked me if I would tutor him after school, with just homework and such. I couldn't say no, looking into that old mans pleading eyes. And plus Harry wasn't as bad as I thought. But daily homework with him got more than overwhelming.

"So am I right?" Harry questioned me as I took a look at his homework questions.

I shook my head, "no, none of this is right!" I exclaimed.

You could see anger build in his eyes, and his fists clenched tightly as he slammed them down on the table, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM NOT RIGHT? IT TOOK ME LIKE AN HOUR TO DO THIS!" He yelled at me.

"Look it's just one easy mistake-"

"SHUT UP," Harry interrupted, "YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING PRICK, MRS. I-KNOW-IT-ALL, JUST SHUT UP!" He stood up frustrated, and threw all his papers on the ground, leaving a mess and a very angry librarian. He left the room, slamming the door behind him.

"I'm very sorry," I told the librarian, "I'll clean this up." I got on my hands and knees piling up all of Harry's papers, and putting them into his textbook. Harry was the guy I thought he was, just a cocky jerk.

•Next morning at school•

With mine and Harry's books in hand, I walked down the hallway, where I saw Harry with his two other friends Ryan & Noah. They were the head of the school, staring everyone down that passed them. I took a deep breath, I was nervous to be honest. With my shoulders shrugged, I clutched the books just that little but tighter, walking straight in the direction of Harry.

"I-I have your books.." I stutter, handing his books to him. He takes the books, and looks at me. His eyes were sharp, and they had this dark presence about them.

"Fucking try hard," Harry said as he knocked the books straight out of my hands, leaving them all spread across the floor.