Chapter 7:

POV: Alyssa

"Sure," I agreed to the drink and giggled at Harry's change in subject. He went inside, and I was left alone to think. There was something off about Harry, whether he was pretending to be someone that he wasn't when he was with his friends, or if he was just playing me. I saw a van pull up into the drive way, I didn't think anything of it, I mean cars were pulling up constantly. My head darted to my right as i heard stomping on the stairs, and saw a large man looking in my direction. This is when I began to this something was strange, but it was too late to do anything, I was trapped in the corner of the porch, no where to run. My breath started to shorten, I looked the opposite direction hoping he would just go inside, but that wasn't the case. I suddenly felt a hand grip my ass as I sharply turned around to see the man staring straight into my eyes, he squeezed my butt, liking his lips and I sternly slapped his hand away, surprised with his actions. But just then, he squinted his eyes and grabbed my one wrist, gripping it tight, I could tell he was strong. He stared at me for quite awhile, and then he slapped me right across the face, it was so hard I almost lost balance.

"Listen to me you little fuck," he whispered gripping both my wrists. His face got closer to mine, my heart was pounding, and my legs were just about to buckle underneath me, I was so frightened. "You do what I say or else there will be punishments, you hear me you fucking slut?" I nodded my head fast. "You don't say a fucking word and follow my instructions." He whispered forcefully into my ear. My mouth quivered as his lips touched my ear when he spoke. I had to call for help. A tear rolled down my cheek as the man picked me up over his shoulder and carried me away. I couldn't fight him, even though I wanted to, my body was in shock and I couldn't feel my legs. My throat tightened and it became hard to swallow.

"HARRY!" I tried to scream, but it sounded more of a whimper. The man began to sprint to his van and he threw me in the back tying me to his chair. His beady brown eyes looked at me, "I told you to not fucking yell! You're going to fucking get it you skank!" He slapped me again and slammed the door shut and began to drive away, I didn't care anymore, I needed to get away, so I screamed and kicked and yelled in the back.

"HELP ME SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Just then the van skidded to a stop and my crying turned into bawling. The man opened up the back and tied a cloth around my mouth, "you made the wrong decisions, and now you're going to fucking get it hard," he whispered to me as he licked his lips again scanning my bare legs. A grin spread across his face, and I immediately regretted wearing a skirt. He untied me from the chair and threw me to the ground, I felt the rocks dig into my skin, but the cuts were the last worry on my mind. I couldn't scream or anything, there was no possible was for me to get away. I told myself to run and move, but i just lied there. He lifted me up and hand cuffed me to the bottom of fence that caged off this alley. It was dark and I couldn't see where he went. I lied on my back and tried to yank my hand out of the handcuff, but there was no use. I felt his presence as he straddled me. I squirmed as he touched my face, and took off the cloth in my mouth, only to just kiss me hard, I didn't kiss him back. His hands then traveled down to my breasts, but I punched him with my free hand, which made him leave my lips for a bit.

"Get off me," I yelled, trying to get him off me. But, like I said, he was strong, and he punched me numerous times until I almost blacked out. I could feel him taking off my shirt and my skirt. I tried to push him, I tried to yell, but he told me to shut up. And I did, because I didn't know what he was capable of and that scared me. I didn't move, even though I told myself to, all I could feel was the movement of him inside me. I suffered quietly, it was so painful that my cheeks were wet with constant tears. I finally was beginning to feel stronger again, and I said "stop" but that was a bad idea as he punched me again and again until I was left unconscious.