The Hitch-Hiker [Morby]

The quality for the cover is kind of shit, but it looks pretty good. Took me a while, what do you think? :)

This story was originally going to be Kellic (Kellin Quinn x Vic Fuentes), but then I thought it would be cute as a Morby story... Plus I already have a lot of other Kellic ideas, and I haven't been writing much Morby, so I thought I'd give it a shot. :) I hope you guys like this story. I actually got the idea when I was heading to Greenville to see my sister and there was a guy on the side of the road, with his bags and his thumb out. XD My dad was like, "Hell no. We're not stopping for some hitchhiker. He could kill us."

So, um... Enjoy. :)

- - - - - -

So, let me explain this story just a little bit without giving too much away. :)

Basically... Rigby dropped out of college, because he thought he wasn't really getting anywhere in life. He figured he'd go back to where he used to live when he was just a kid, and maybe find what he feels like has been missing from his life. He decides to hitchhike, and the only person who bothers to stop and ask him why he's standing on the side of the road is a young man named Mordecai. Mordecai is a photographer, traveling around the world and capturing every beautiful moment he can find. He gets paid for his photography, so why the hell not spend all the time in the world doing it? Not to mention, it's something he loves more than anything. Rigby is the type of guy who is totally full of himself, and he literally believes he is some god, when in reality he's just a guy who needs to get his head out of his ass and find himself. These two are slightly different, but they bond the whole time they're on the road. The more they bond, the more Rigby figures out what exactly he's been missing.

What do you guys think? Should I got ahead and start working on the Prologue, or wait a bit? Do you want the story now, or just don't even care? XD Comment what you think, and I just might start writing it. :3 I really love this idea. ^^ Thank you random hitchhiker on the side of the street for inspiring me. XD