6) ❝Make Love To Me❞

A/N:

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content between two males. If you do not want to read it, then just skip over the part. Don't want people complaining and shit.

. . .

[Rigby's POV]

Mordecai and I laid in the back of his truck, staring up at the sky before we went into the hotel to sleep. I just needed a bit of peacefulness before flying all the way back to Pennsylvania. "You know, Rigby... I'm gonna miss you a lot when I take you back home... But... Just know that... You're never alone... Because I won't forget about you, and even though I won't be there with you physically, I will be there with you, whether its through text or--"

"Fuuck... I threw my phone in the lake... Goddammit. That was going to be my only contact with you once we part ways... Fuck..." I groaned. Mordecai frowned and sighed. "Well... We'll figure something out, okay? Let's just not think about it right now. Let's think about something positive," he said. I nodded and sniffled a little. "You cold..?" Mordecai asked. I hugged myself and nodded. "Yeah, just a little bit," I mumbled, sitting up. Mordecai sat up with me and took his jacket it off. "Here," he said, putting it over my shoulders. I tugged at it, feeling the warmth of it and smelling the scent of Mordecai's cologne.

"Thank you," I whispered, looking down. "You know, Rigby... I normally don't have many friends, because I'm always on the road... But I'm so damn glad that I picked you up the day that I did. I've had so much fun with you and I'm honestly gonna miss all the fun we've been having... I wish it never had to end," Mordecai said. I frowned and hugged myself. "Yeah... Same here," I mumbled.

We sat there in silence for a minute, but then Mordecai reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "One more selfie together, so I have memories of you. Especially since you're wearing my jacket and look so fucking cute," he said, causing me to smile a little. Mordecai held his phone out and got closer to me. I laid my head on his shoulder, giving the camera a small smile. Mordecai snapped a photo of us, then brought his phone down to look at the photo. "You're cute as always, Rigby," he said with a smile. I smiled at his words and stared at the photo.

The guy who had given me so much over the past few days... Was going to disappear from me...

I frowned and sighed. Mordecai looked down at me, so I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked down. "Hey, don't be sad now. We'll figure things out when it comes to that point, alright? We've still got tonight. I've got good news though. How would you like to go with me to New York instead of heading straight to your state? We'll have another day together and--"

"Yes! If it means I get to spend another day with you, then yes!" I said, smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tight. "Alright, good. Because if you said no, I'd have to give the other plane ticket to someone else. We leave tomorrow morning for our flight," Mordecai said, hugging me back. I pulled away from him and laughed. "I want to make our last day together very memorable, you know? You've been such a good friend to me, Mordecai, and I don't know how to thank you enough," I said, bringing my knees up to my chest and hugging them.

"You don't have to repay me in anyway. I've enjoyed the time we've spent together. That's payment enough," Mordecai said. I looked up at him and smiled. "Good," I said. We sat there, staring into each others' eyes. I blinked a few times, then noticed Mordecai was leaning in. I blinked once and glanced at his lips.

Mordecai was nice... Mordecai was sweet... Denying my attraction and... Feelings for him won't work anymore... He really was something... Something...