Epilogue

2 days later

Riley's POV

All of A troupe was over at Eldon and Thalia's house for another get together. This one involved the kids though, so more family oriented. And by kids, I mean my and James's kids. We were all talking and laughing, having a good time. I looked over at James, who was sat across from me, and nodded. He was about to call for everyone's attention, when Max stood up. "Can I have everyone's attention?" He asked. The conversations quieted down, until everyone stopped talking, and we were eloped in silence. "I just wanted to announce, that Amanda and I are expecting." He told everyone. I looked over at Amanda, who was looking down at her hands, smiling.
"Dido." Thalia said. They was a chorus of congratulations all around. Then James stood up.
"I just wanted to let everyone know, that Riley and I are having a little girl, and unfortunately-" he stopped for a second to watch everyone's face fall. I rolled my eyes at him, and he smirked, continuing. "Unfortunately Riley's gonna have to deal with me and my horrible jokes in the hospital room, because we decided to not get divorced." He finished, smiling over at me. I smiled back, looking around at everyone in the room. I don't know what the further has in store for all of us, but right now, it seems pretty darn good.

The end.

I should hopefully be posting a new book soon, a late Christmas present to all of you. Thank you for dealing with my late updates (this ones late again!!😁) I'll hopefully be better at that in the new book. And, if I don't get the chance, I just want to wish everyone a happy new year. Enjoy 2016!