i.

01 | LOST AND FOUND

01 | LOST AND FOUND

Not long after the kings and queens of old left, Caspian and Caroline had set sail on a ship called the Dawn Treader, in search of the seven lords who were sent away by their father before he was murdered. The siblings – and the ships crew – have spent a year on the ship and are yet to find anything.

Caroline was leaning over the map, her finger trailing each of the places that they had searched before glancing up at Caspian and Drinian – the ships captain – while letting out a sigh and opening her mouth to talk when shouts cut her off.

"Men overboard. Men overboard,".

Caroline groaned, raising her hands in annoyance as Caspian and Drinian exited the captains courters. Being the only girl on the ship was hard – and considering she was a knight – because hardly anyone had the respect to actually listen to her. Caroline finally decided to walk out to the deck, watching the crew surround Caspian and the people who were overboard.

"Someone better explain to me why I was once again interrupted and it better be good or I swea – " Caroline warned, pausing to look the two new members, "Edmund?".

"Caroline," Edmund grinned, "That wasn't a threat, was it?".

Caroline smiled, jogging towards Edmund and embracing him in a hug, a laugh escaping her lips as he spun her around.

"You're here, in Narnia. I don't understand how?" Caroline stuttered, cupping his face in her hands, "You're actually here. I don't even know what to say,".

Lucy coughed, waving a hand at the two, "Hello to you too,".

"Lucy," Caroline beamed.

A girlish scream interrupted the reunion, causing the four to glance towards the young boy on the floor.

"Who's that?" Caroline asked.

"That would be, Eustace," Edmund sighed, "My cousin,".

Reepicheep scattered away from Eustace, welcoming the king and queen before turning back to the boy, "First, what to do about this – this historical interloper?".

"That giant rat thing just tried to claw my face off," Eustace screeched.

"I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs, sir," Reepicheep corrected.

"It talked. Did anyone just here that, it talked?" Eustace said, pointing a finger at Reepicheep.

Caspian nodded, "He always talks. It's actually getting him to shut up that's the problem,".

"The moment there is nothing to be said, your highness, I promise you I will not say it," Reepicheep grumbled.

"Okay, I don't know what kind of prank this is but I want to wake up, right now," Eustace whined.

"Is there a way to get rid of him? Throw him back overboard perhaps," Caroline suggested.

Edmund glanced down at her, his arm still around her shoulder,  "I'm fine with that,".

"Edmund," Lucy scolded.

Eustace stomped his foot, throwing a small tantrum before passing out once Tavros – a Minotaur – spoke to him. Caspian ordered for him to get moved, before pulling his sister away from Edmund, and standing on the staircase.

"Behold our castaways. Edmund the Just, and Lucy the Valiant – high king and queen of Narnia," Caspian announced.

A/N: Just a small first chapter, I wanted to give you guys something for getting this story so far.

Be prepared for your Edoline feels to go all over the place.