ix.

09 | TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR

The next morning, everyone was woken up by Lucy yelling about the blue star, pointing to something in the sky.

Caroline smiled, "We found it,".

"Or it found us," Edmund suggested.

"Also with the mysterious tone," Caroline snickered.

"Everyone load up the longboats, we set sail immediately," Caspian ordered.

♞♞♞

As ordered, the crew was instantly setting sail, the ship having to be hand rowed below deck because of the lack of wind to push the sail. Eustace – who was still in dragon form and to large to stay on the ship – was flying with Reepicheep on him while Lucy was elsewhere and Caroline, Edmund, Caspian and Drinian were talking.

"The wind has left," Drinian stated.

Caroline hummed, "We noticed,".

"So, how do we get to Ramandu Island now then?" Edmund asked.

"My guess is something doesn't want us to get there," Drinian nodded, walking off.

"That's patronising," Caroline replied.

Caroline went to walk off, the ship suddenly jolting forward and causing her to stumble backwards, falling into Edmund.

Edmund winked, "You can't stop falling for me, huh?".

"That is wrong. Step away from each other," Caspian mumbled.

Caroline opened her mouth to reply when an island came into view and she pushed herself away from Edmund – who sighed, and running towards the telescope.

Caspian laughed at Edmund, "You need to come up with better lines than that. My sister may fancy you but that won't ever work,".

Edmund rolled his eyes before following after the knight. It sounded weird to listen to what Caspian said, the words echoing around in the kings mind. She might fancy you, he thought.

"We should all go, who knows what might be there. Tavros, if you would?," Caroline said.

"You heard her. Everyone prepare to set sail on the longboats," Tavros yelled.

The crew instantly listened to the minotaur and knight, preparing their weapons and the longboats. It didn't take long for the search party to arrive at the island, all sticking closely together.