The Cliff

Minutes before sunset...

I walked to the cliff, Thomas and the guys weren't there though. I felt the sea breeze tickle my cheeks. Thomas walked up behind me but it felt like I knew he was there. Thomas turned me to where my back was to the cliff.

"I love you more than I can understand."

He got down on one knee!

"I want to be with you forever Dakota Alexis Pure, will you marry me?"

I was totally shocked.

"This was the last thing I expected; yes, yes Thomas yes!"

I had a huge smile on my face and I nearly rung his neck hugging him so tight. We kissed in the same place where we did the last time we were here. I think Prica is one of my favorite places to go. I saw the guys standing behind Thomas, all with huge smiles. The guys went back to the ship. Thomas took me down to the beach, we walked holding hands. I took a look at MY ENGAGEMENT ring; the diamond was huge!

I was going to ask how he could afford it but he just covered my lips the second they opened with his.

"I want to meet your parents again."

At the next port I sent a letter to my family saying that I'm alive and well and about the engagement. A week after I sent the letter we set a date. October third or my birthday. Thomas and I talked Captain into letting us stop by Yamato so Thomas could meet Mom and Dad again. One thing I remembered as we talked with my folks; I still needed a wedding dress. We also saw family and friends we haven't seen in several years. Thomas, my family, and I headed to the bar I used to work at. The guys were already there because they didn't want to meet my family. We had the engagement party at the bar all-night long.

I mentioned to my mother that I still needed a wedding dress.

"I'll take you dress shopping Saturday."

Saturday eventually rolled around and after almost pointless searching I finally found the dress. I picked a long flowing white sweetheart neckline; it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. After writing a few letters to Leon.

"You two could have the wedding here at the castle."