Honeymoon

We lay down on the bed and I moved a little closer.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure."

A grinned curled across my lips as I pulled him closer. We fell asleep sometime after that. I woke up about four a.m. I was vomiting uncontrollably then when I stopped I went back to the hut. Thomas was awake when I returned he was messing with the fire that was flickering out.

Thomas was worried, I could tell by the look on his face.

"I'm fine."

I didn't wanna lie to him but I didn't wanna see him as worried as he was looking and to be honest I was as worried as he was.

I remember when I was younger...

**************************

It was a little after 'the talk' and my mother sat me down on the counter and said,

"Remember, if you ever vomit and it seems like you can't stop. It's a sign you might be pregnant."

****flashback over*******

I was really worried now about what was happening and what my mother said.

It was five a.m. now so Thomas and I decided to go back to sleep. I fell asleep holding Thomas super tight; I had a dream that Thomas and I had a baby and it was a flawless baby girl. It looked like we really enjoyed her. When I woke up it was three in the afternoon. I saw Thomas walking around the subdivision of huts we were located in. Thomas looked very unsettled so I walked over to him when he sat down on a log near our hut.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm well....remember biology...in sixth grade?"

"Yeah Thomas I remember."

Thomas was talking about the chapter that was ALL about the reproductive system.

"Are you um..."

"....Maybe, I don't know."

I scratched at the back of my neck with a crooked smile.

"What have I done" Thomas slouched and put his face in his hands.

The Sirius crew cane to pick us up about an hour later to pick us up. Yes, I know a overnight honeymoon is short but there's always work to be done. I put my suitcase on our bed and hightailed it to Chris' office.