chapter four

LOUIS' POV

I clutched onto her hand, praying for her to wake up. I couldn't bear not to hear her beautiful voice again. She seemed to speak in a rhythm all itself, her voice sounding like my favorite song. Suddenly, she became my favorite everything.  

Her voice my favorite sound.  

Her eyes my favorite color.  

Her skin my favorite texture.

I was getting way ahead of myself, and it needed to stop.

I felt my hand move a bit and looked down to see the battered girl sleepily open her eyes, looking around confused. The EMT, James, spoke up first.  

"Ms. Ryann, I wouldn't move around too much. You'll probably be a bit sore." She just looked at him. Her eyes found our interlocked hands and traced my body until she met my eyes.

"Louis." She sighed my name, and my heart stopped.

RYANN'S POV:

My head was pounding and I felt like I was moving. I felt my hand being held tightly by someone. Probably Will. I groaned to myself and looked around, my eyes squinted because of the bright light.

I met a man's gaze. 

"Ms.Ryann, I wouldn't move around too much. You'll probably be a bit sore." I mentally rolled my eyes. A bit? How about a lot?

I couldn't get a deep breath without a sharp pain shooting through my chest. When I shifted my weight I almost passed out, feeling intense pain in my waist. My head was still pounding and the movement of the vehicle wasn't helping.

I realized I was hurt, and somebody had called an ambulance.

Had Will seriously beat me up then call the ambulance to save me just so he could beat me up again as soon as they let me leave?

I felt him gently squeeze my hand, and I remembered somebody pushing Will off my body. Somebody familiar. My eyes traveled from our hands up his arms and onto his face. 

"Louis." I sighed.

My inner fan girl started flipping shit, Louis Tomlinson! Louis Tomlinson is holding my hand! Louis Tomlinson saved my life! OH MY GOD.

His answering smile was dazzling and made my heart swell.

He was gorgeous, and I was...nothing.

But still he was there, holding my hand, smiling down at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked without thinking.  

WHERE IS MY FILTER. IF LOUIS TOMLINSON WANTS TO RIDE WITH ME,

LET HIM RIDE ME.  

OOPS.  

I MEANT LET HIM RIDE WITH ME. 

I'D RIDE HIM. 

I MEAN. 

NO.  

RYANN.

PAY ATTENTION.  

what was this man doing to me?

His face fell with my question.  

"Do you not want me to be here?"  

"No, I'm quite thrilled actually." 

He smiled again at me and I couldn't help my own lips tugging up at the corners.

A/N: 

sorry this might be really short, but I'm planning my party. THREE MORE DAYS! Oh God, I'm scared. The boyfriend is meeting the whole family.  

NERVES GOING EVERYWHERE.

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FOLLOW

love you,  

heytherezayn69

ps: I can't change my rating back to PG 13, so just know I'll warn you when smut comes into play, but otherwise, the whole story is PG 13