0.5

Calum's P.O.V

"Where are the skipping ropes?" "They are in that closet Mr Hood." I nodded. "Go and get them then please Kasey." I watched as the girl batted her eyelashes at me and giggled before running to the closet. 

A few moments later she came running back with a large bag of skipping ropes and placed it on the floor in front of the girls. "Everyone grab a rope and start skipping." I turned away from the girls and sat on a bench. I glanced down at the clipboard in my hands. 

I started to read a paragraph about why gym was important when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to be met with the beautiful face of Noelle. "Yes?" I watched as she swallowed. "Are we doing this the whole lesson?" I rubbed my head. "I guess so. I really wasn't prepared for this lesson." She giggled slightly and I smiled. "I think skipping is cool anyway." I smirked as she pulled a face and ran back over to her group.

I bit my lip as she started to skip. I moved my eyes up and down her body and watched as she jumped. I watched as her boobs bounced as she jumped. I smirked and placed the clipboard on my lap as I felt myself start to get hard. 

***

I glanced down at my watch let out a sigh of relief. "Girls! Put the ropes away and get to the changing rooms. Good work!." I waited for the last girl to throw her rope back into the bag and take it to the closet. I then slowly walked over to the guys changing rooms. I could hear all the girls laughing and chatting next door.

I was really happy that Noelle had forgiven me for the things I had said earlier. I was also glad that it was last period on a Friday. As soon as that bell went I could leave and wouldn't have to sit in a classroom teaching simple maths skills to teenagers for two days. I ripped of my shoes and my shorts and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and some black converse.

Just as I pulled my shirt off the door to the changing rooms opened. I stopped and looked to see who had just come in the door. I was shocked to see Noelle stood gazing at me. "U-Uh I'm sorry." She looked away , flustered. I smirked and threw on a grey shirt from my bag. "What are you doing in here?" I asked slipping on a black bomber jacket. "Oh my best friend Michael had football practise and I was coming to see if he was still in here." 

I nodded. "Well he's not here." I laughed. She returned a small chuckle and gave me a smile. I turned and threw all of my stuff in my bag and when I turned back around she was still stood in  the door way. I expected her to leave. I grabbed my bag and walked over to her. "I'm leaving now. Don't know about you." Noelle nodded quickly and I held open the door for her. 

"Thank you." She whispered. "I really am sorry for earlier. I have some old friends who are pretty smart and I am used to making stupid remarks to them. I just slipped out." Noelle nodded. "Its fine. Its your first day and everybody makes mistakes." I smiled knowing she had forgiven me. "So.." I scratched my head awkwardly as we walked out of the school. "Do you need a ride or?" She shook her head and I mentally cursed. 

"I have someone waiting for me." She pointed over to a black car. I noticed the boy that was leant against the back of the car. "Okay. I'll see you on Monday." Noelle nodded and ran over to the car. I watched her lean up and give the guy a kiss on the cheek. The boy was quite tall , had blonde hair , a lip ring and was wearing some sunglasses. The boy gave her a quick hug before opening her door for her and then climbing in himself. 

Noelle's P.O.V

"I have someone waiting for me." I pointed over to the black car that had my brother Luke leant against the trunk. "Okay. I'll see you on Monday." I noticed his jaw clench as I nodded and ran over to the car. "Where is Michael?" Luke asked as I ran over. I shrugged and gave him a kiss on the cheek.Luke gave me a quick hug in return before opening my door. I smiled and climbed in and waited for him to get in to. He slammed the door. "So who is that?" Luke asked. 

"Oh its my maths teacher Mr Hood." Luke pulled his sunglasses off and looked over at me. "What happened to Mrs Williams?" He asked as he pulled out of the car park. "I guess she just decided to leave." He nodded. "Oh okay then." I looked out of the window and saw Mr Hood climbing into his car. The image of him shirtless popped back into my mind and I smirked. "What's wrong with you?" Luke asked, snapping me out of my head. "Nothing." 

I thought for a minute and then decided to changed thee conversation. "So what's for dinner?" Luke chuckled. "I think Mom is making spaghetti." 

A/N

Shittiest ending ever. I hope you had a great christmas and a great new years eve. I hope the new year brings good things to you! Bring on 2016!