0.9

Noelle's P.O.V

((Smut warning))

I blushed a little and shook my head. Calum chuckled. "Its okay baby. I can teach you. Get on your knees for me gorgeous." I gulped and slowly sank to my knees. "So first you palm me through my jeans." I nodded and placed the palm of my hand onto his clothed member and started pressing. "Oh my god." Calum moaned as his breath became hitched in his throat. 

I carried on for a while before Calum grabbed my hand. " Baby girl stop for a minute." I looked up at Calum. "Did I do something wrong?" Calum smirked. "No baby its just if you kept on like that I would have came in my boxers." I blushed again and Calum laughed. "What do I do now?" I watched him swallow and he moved his hand to the button of his jeans. He popped it open and glanced at me. "Pull down my jeans and boxers." 

I took a deep breath in and pulled down his jeans and then his boxers. I gasped as his member slapped his stomach. "Take it and start moving your hands up and down it." I grasped it in my hands and began doing as he said. I started to gain some courage and flicked my thumb over the tip. Calum let out a throaty moan as he gasped out. "Use your mouth now." 

I slowly placed my lips on his tip and sucked lightly. Calum tensed up and placed his hands on the back of my head. I kitten licked his tip before pushing him slowly into my mouth. I pulled away as I started to gag and lightly licked up and down the side. I placed my hands on the base and started to pump him slowly as I placed my lips back around him. 

"Oh my god. I'm going to cum." I ignored him and swirled my tongue around his tip. A minute later a salty substance filled my mouth. I looked up at Calum. "You can swallow it or spit it out. What do you choose?" I batted my eyelashes as I swallowed the substance. Calum smirked as he pulled his jeans back up. He held his hand down and I gratefully took it. He pulled me back up to my feet and I quickly grabbed my water bottle from my bag and took a sip. 

Calum grabbed my waist and pulled me into him again. "Are you sure you have never done that before?" I nodded my head. "That was amazing!" I smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss. I immediately kissed back. Calum's hands moved to my ass and gave it a light squeeze. "God I love you in these skirts." I giggled and placed a chaste kiss onto his jawline. "You're such a pretty girl." I blushed as Calum started to kiss my neck. "Who's girl are you?" 

I thought about it for a second before thinking of the most obvious answer that worked in this situation. "Yours." He smirked. " You're my pretty girl. Got that?" I nodded. "No one else's but mine." I kissed him quickly before looking up at the clock. "I need to get home." He sighed. "Okay babe. I will see you tomorrow for our tutoring session." I nodded and grabbed my bag. He walked me to the door and gave me one last kiss. "See you beautiful." 

I opened the door and slowly made my way down the hall. I thought about everything that just happened. I stopped dead in my tracks. "What did I do?" I whispered to myself. I rubbed my hands over my face and kept walking. "How am I going to make this work?" 

A/N 

Sorry that the chapter is short I have been very busy lately. But holy shit guys thanks for 1.5k! Thats insane! I never thought that , that many people would read one of my books! Thank you all so much :)) I hope you enjoy the book and the content that is supplied with it (if you know what I mean ;))))

Anyway as  gift here is a bomb ass picture of Calum :)))