0.2

Noelle's P.O.V.

As soon as the bell went I got up and stormed out of the classroom. I can't believe he said that to me! Who the hell does he think he is?

I walked down the corridor ,to the lunch hall. I pushed the big double doors open and scanned over the tables.I saw my best friend Michael sat at a table with a few other boys that I had never seen before. I walked over to the table. "Hey Mikey." I sighed as I sat down. "Hiya babe. Whats up?" Me and Michael had been friends since we were little , so him calling me babe was nothing. 

"There is a new teacher and he is a bit off an ass."  Michael chuckled. "Forget about him babe. Anyway I want you to meet my friend from music club." He pointed to a boy with brown hair that came to his shoulders and had a lot of tattoos. "This is Kellin." I gave him a smile and he gladly returned it. 

"The boy next to Kellin is Jack." I studied the boys hair and giggled at the large blonde streak in the front. "Next is Alex and finally this is Casey." Alex had stunning blue hair and beautiful eyes. Casey on the other hand had short brown hair and brown eyes. 

I smiled at all of the boys. "I'm Noelle." "Hi Noelle!" They all responded happily. "You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend Mike." Casey smirked. We both chuckled and Michael shook his head. " We are best friends." I nodded in agreement. "We have known each other for around 16 years." I added on and all of the boys raised their eyebrows. 

"That is a long ass time!" Kellin said , making everyone laugh. "Yes that's right Kellin! 16 years is a long time!" Jack said sarcastically. We all laughed as Kellin frowned. "I am just getting some food. Do you want anything babe?" Michael asked , standing up. I shook my head. "I have some food on my locker that I am going to get." He nodded and I muttered a goodbye to the guys before making my way to my locker. 

I walked straight past Ashton and into the hallway. I walked along the empty corridors before reaching my locker. I put my combination in , grabbed my food , slammed the door and turned back down the long corridor. On my way back I took a short cut. I was half way through my (now shorter) walk before I realised that I had to walk past his classroom. 

I sighed before continuing to walk. I got past his classroom and was about to turn the corner before someone called my name. 

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in ages <3 I also wanted to say in case it wasn't clear the boys Michael was sat with are based on band members. 

Kellin - Kellin Quinn - Sleeping With Sirens 

Alex - Alex Gaskarth - All Time Low

Jack - Jack Barakat - All Time Low

Casey - Casey Moreta - Hey Violet 

Thanks for reading <3 Love you guys