1.8

Calum's P.O.V.

"Who the fuck is Ross!?" I yelled down the phone to Harry. "Mate look its just her friend. Get over yourself. You aren't even dating her Cal!" I sighed and then an idea popped into my head. "If she can go out with friends then so can I." I hung the phone up on Harry and quickly started scrolling through my contacts list. When I found who I was looking for, I clicked the call button and waited for her to pick up. 

"Oh hey Cal!" "Hey Sophie. How are you?" She paused. "I'm good. How about you?" I smirked. "I'm doing fine now." I heard Sophie giggle. "So I was just wondering if you wanted to go to The Nice Guy for some drinks tonight?" "Yeah sure! Can I bring my friend?" I chuckled. "Yeah of course! The more the merrier!" She laughed. "See you at 8!" I hummed in agreement and hung up. "Well this is going to be interesting." 

***

Noelle's P.O.V

"Can tomorrow get here quicker!?" I whined down the phone to Ross. "I'll be there as soon as you know it and we can go to dinner and have sooo much fun!" I chuckled. "I can't wait for dinner tomorrow. Its going to be amazing. I know this cute little place in town we can go to!" "Sounds great! Now its pretty late so i'm off to bed as I have to travel tomorrow. You should be off to bed now to!" I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:35 am. "Yeah I am. I have to be up at like 9 tomorrow to get ready for Michael!" Ross chuckled. "See you tomorrow sweetheart." With that he hung up the phone. 

My bedroom door was pushed open and Luke stuck his head in. "You off to bed kid?" I nodded. "I'm just gonna check instagram quickly and them i'm going to bed!" He smiled. "Night Noe." I blew him a kiss and turned my attention back to my phone. I was just going to check if Calum had posted anything. He hasn't spoken to me since earlier and i'm slightly concerned. I usually get a goodnight text around 12 but tonight it never came. 

I opened up instagram and typed in Calum's username. It popped up he had one new post so I quickly clicked on the notification and was bought to his page. My heart sunk when I saw the photo. 

"So that's why he wasn't answering my messages

"So that's why he wasn't answering my messages. Its because he's with his "favourite girls"." I smirked. "I bet he was just jealous about me going to dinner with Ross!" I laughed to myself. "If he wants to play like that then we will." A smirk made its way back onto my face as I exited instagram and went onto mine and Calum's messages. 

To: Calum <3

Glad to see you are having fun but when you take one of them home tonight and she can't suck your dick as good as I can, don't come rushing to me baby. Text me when you have pulled what ever it is out of your ass and stopped being a douche. Love you xoxo

I hit send and laid on my bed waiting for a response.

***

Calum's P.O.V.

From: Noelle <3333

  Glad to see you are having fun but when you take one of them home tonight and she can't suck your dick as good as I can, don't come rushing to me baby. Text me when you have pulled what ever it is out of your ass and stopped being an douche. Love you xoxo  

I stared at the message. "Holy shit. I'm such an idiot." I threw my head down into my hands. "Whats the matter Cally?" Sophie slurred as she fell on the couch next to me. "I'm going home." I exclaimed as I stood up and pulled my arm away from her. "Can I come?" She asked trying to pull a seductive face. "Um no." With that I turned and walked out of the club and away from the mess that I had just started.  I wasn't going to let Noelle win though. I grabbed my phone and decided to text her back.

To: Noelle <3333

I left the club and I wasn't with anyone. I don't need one of them girls to please me. I have my hand and them pictures and the messages you very kindly sent me the other day. Remember them? The photos of you in that black lingerie and the messages of you telling me how badly you wanted me to fuck you and treat you like a little slut? Also remember that little Ross wont fuck you as good as  I can. Goodnight darling ;)

***

I smirked at the text message from Calum. He is digging himself into some deep shit here. 

A/N 

WHAT THE WHAT IS HAPING OFNAJKSGFKSGD. EVERYTHING IS GOING DOWNHILL OMG CALUM AND NOELLE ARE HAVING THIS LITTLE WAR AND LIKE IT MIGHT END IN REALLY HOT, ROUGH MAKE UP SEX WHO KNOWS. BUT HEY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, LIKE , VOTE , COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ LYSM