0.8

*(kind of) Smut  Warning!

Noelle's P.O.V

I glanced up as I heard the bell ring. "Good Morning class!"  I looked up and saw Mr Hood stood at his desk. Today he was wearing some black boots , black jeans , a white button up shirt and a black jacket. He looked really good. 

I mentally slapped myself. You can't say things like that about your maths teacher! I took a deep breath in and stared on. Mr Hood opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in!" He yelled. The door opened and a familiar head of red hair poked through. "Is this Mr Hood's class?" 

"It is." I watched as Michael slowly walked into the room. "My schedule has been changed and I am in this class now. Mr Hood nodded. "Okay young man. What is your name?" Michael licked his lips. "Uh my name is Michael Clifford sir." 

My head suddenly snapped around as a loud groan erupted from the corner of the room. Ashton Irwin had finally stopped kissing his girlfriend and was eyeing up Michael. "Is there something wrong Mr Irwin?" Mr Hood snapped. "Yeah. Now there is another weirdo in this class. I mean we already have Noelle. We don't need another one." 

Michaels fist tightened and his jaw clenched. Then the weird bit happened. Mr Hood cracked his knuckles and licked his lips before cocking his head from side to side. "I will not have you saying things like that in my class. Go back to shoving your tongue down your girlfriends throat." The whole class sat shocked. 

Ashton coughed before turning back to his girlfriend. "Sit where you want Michael." I glanced at the empty seat next to me and Michael quickly made his way over. "Well. That was something." He whispered as Mr Hood started talking. I giggled. "I am handing out work sheets now!" Mr Hood yelled around the room. 

I made a face at Michael and sat in silence until our worksheets were placed on my desk. Mr Hood returned to his desk and sat down , doing his paper work. The whole class erupted into talk. "How do you do this?" Michael chuckled. I shrugged. "I'm not sure! We didn't really learn it. Michael shuffled his desk closer to mine and pulled his phone out. "Lets take a selfie!" I giggled

Michael clicked on his camera and we both pulled funny faces. He snapped a picture and we both burst out into laughter. I looked up and saw Mr Hood staring at us. His jaw was clenched tightly and his hand was gripping the table top. I bit my lip and turned back to Michael. "Lets do some work. 

We both put our heads down and at least attempted a question. The sound of a chair scarping made me look up again. Mr Hood had stood up and was taking off his jacket. I watched as he pulled the jacket from his arms. His arms looked so big. I coughed slightly and snapped out of my gaze as I saw him staring at me with a smirk on his face. His eyebrows were raised and his head was turned slightly. I immediately looked back down at my paper.

"Hey Mikey." He looked up almost instantly. "Yeah babe?" "Can you send me that selfie?" Michael giggled. "Yeah sure!" He looked down at his phone and soon enough my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and opened the message , instantly saving the picture. "Noelle!" My head snapped up and Mr Hood was glaring at me angrily. "This is the second time you have misbehaved this lesson! Detention!" 

The whole class sat there in shock. I Noelle Hemmings had never had a detention before. "Get back to work everyone!" Mr Hood yelled. All of our heads immediately looked down and the room suddenly fell into silence.

***

I threw my pen in my bag and stood behind my desk waiting for the final bell of the day , to ring. I looked at Michael who was fiddling around with his jacket. A loud chatter erupted as the bell rang. Michel looked over to me and pouted. "I'll see you tomorrow babe." With that he kissed my cheek and ran out of the room. 

"Noelle! Come up to my desk please." I gulped and walked towards Mr Hood's desk. He had now walked around and was leant against the front of the desk. He had his arms crossed and kept licking his lips. I stood in front of him and immediately had deja vu of yesterday when he spoke to me about tutoring. 

"You understand what you did right?" I shook my head. "Well first you are taking silly photos with Michael and then you are on your phone. I nodded not wanting to anger him more. Mr Hood licked his lips before smirking. "You know what that means right?" I shook my head once more. "That means you are  bad girl that needs to be punished." 

My eyes widened. No one had ever spoken to me this way. Mr Hood's hand slipped around my waist and I instantly dropped my bag on the floor. He pulled me closer to him until our lips were just inches apart. He smashed his lips into mine and I instantly responded. "Are you a virgin baby?" He moaned into the kiss. I nodded blushing a little. 

"Don't worry." Mr Hood slipped his hand down my front and started to rub my heat. "Mr Hood." I moaned ,throwing my head back. I know this was wrong but no one had ever touched me this way and I must admit , it felt amazing.  He retracted his hand very quickly and I whined at the loss of contact. "That's not my name pretty girl." He said sternly. I cocked my head to a side.

He rolled his ever growing hard on into my front. "Calum." I moaned. He chuckled. "There we go baby." I rested my head on his shoulder. "Baby girl." I looked up at him. "Do you know how to give blow jobs?" 

Don't you just love cliffhangers? ;)