Chapter 7: Decisions are Made

School rolled by like any other normal day, Naruto was at school to; with a bandage over his nose, he's lucky Neji didn't actually break it. Anyway History was fairly normal, Hinata sat next to Sakura as the classes lecture went on Hinata just seemed to zone out.
"Let me guess, Naruto." Sakura stated, leaning closing into Hinata's personal space.
"Huh?"
"You heard me, your daydreaming about Naruto, aren't you." Sakura grinned as Hinata's cheeks grew hotter and redder.
"No I'm not!" Is what she wants to say, but Sakura kind of hit the mark, earning just a flushed silence from the pale eyed girl.
"Bulls eye!" Sakura snickered.
"Can we talk about something else!" Hinata winded in a hushed manner.
"Alright, so about that Karin girl-" Sakura started.
"A subject non Naruto related would be preferred..." Hinata sighed.
"Yeah I know but seriously, are you ok with Naruto going out with a girl like that?" Sakura asked.
"If he's happy then that's all that matters." Hinata stated as if she had practised that one line again and again.
"But what if she's not the right girl for him!" Sakura insisted.
That last comment caught Hinata's attention.
"W-What do you mean?"
Sakura sighed and scooted closer to her raven haired friend.
"Listen, back in Middle school, the first one Sasuke went to; he dated a girl a girl for a while. At first things were okay but thing went south quick, she ended up black mailing him with all these false rumours so that he wouldn't break up with her when he caught on to her game."
"And...you think that Karin is this girl?" Hinata asked, slightly confused.
"I'm not saying that she's black mailing him or anything, but I know for a fact that she isn't a good person, much less a good girlfriend!" Sakura finished.
Hinata just sat there, taking in everything Sakura had just told her.
"Well...what if she's not that girl."
"Trust me, she's the same girl." Sasuke introduced himself into the conversation, causing Hinata and Sakura to jump; they forgot he was sitting behind him.
"Is-Is that so?" Hinata asked.
"Trust me, she might have changed her hair colour and stopped using contact lenses, but she's the same Karin." Sasuke stated.
"What am I supposed to do then?"
"You need to warn Naruto about her!." Sakura jumped in.
"I need to what!?" Hinata gasp.
You need to warn him about her, she's not right for him." Sasuke said bluntly.
"Wait, why do I have to?" Hinata asked.
"That idiot won't listen to us, but he will listen to you!" Sakura explained.
"But what if he doesn't listen to me, and I don't want to intrude on his relationship!" Hinata insisted.
Sasuke sighed and leaned in closer towards the two girls.
"Okay listen, If he'll listen to anyone it's you! And in all honesty you're the one Naruto should be with, not some psycho bitch who black mails her boyfriends." Sasuke stated, matter of factly.
Hinata just blushed at the last remark.
"Y-You think that Naruto...should be with me?" Sasuke nodded as Hinata turned to Sakura. "You too?" Earning a nod from her.
As Hinata pondered the idea the bell rang.
"I'll think about it."

At long last the school day was over and the weekend was ahead, Hinata was heading to the school gate while keeping an eye out for Naruto; they were walking home together after all. Suddenly Hinata's phone buzzed, pulling it out of her school bag she found a rather disappointing message.
'Sorry, I can't walk home today
Date with GF
-Naruto
Hinata sighed as she put her phone away, it was to be expected really; as each day past he grew more and more used to Naruto blowing her off to hang out with his girlfriend. However she didn't expect to see a particular red head waiting by the school gate.
"Hi, Hinate right?"
"U-Um...Hinata, actually." Hinata's voice trickled off.
"Whatever, I really couldn't care less. I just hear to talk to you." Karin glared at Hinata.
"M-Me?"
"Yup, it seems you didn't heed my last warning." Karin began.
"O-Oh, no, no; Me and Naruto...aren't like that." Hinata stuttered.
"I know, and I don't care. I just don't want you anywhere near him, or else!" Karin hissed.
"Or else...what?" Hinata whispered.
Karin grinned and gave Hinata a menacing glare.
You have a little sister right? Hanabe or something right? It would be a shame if something happened to her, like she got involved in a terrible accident and wound up in hospital."
Hinata's eyes went wide as she gasped.
"You wouldn't..."
"Oh but I would, if it's to keep my man, I'll do just about anything." She walked past Hinata, still the same grin on her lips. "I gave you my warning, I suggest you consider it."
Hinata was speechless, mixed feeling of fear and confusion flooded into her.
"They were right...oh god, Sakura and Sasuke were right about her." Hinata suddenly found himself sprinting home with only one thought in mind.
Hanabi!!!
Busting through the front door, Hinata franticly searched the house, the living room, bedrooms everywhere. But she couldn't find Hanabi.
"Hinata? Hinata? What's wrong?" Neji asked.
"Hanabi! Where's Hanabi!?" Hinata shouted.
"She hasn't come home yet." Neji answered, confused.
"I'M HOME!" As soon as Hinata heard that familiar voice she bolted to the front door.
"HANABI!" Hinata looked at her little sister in pure relief, soon rushing to her side and tightly wrapping her arms around the young girl as she fell to th ground from exhaustion.
"H-Hinata? Hey what's with the whole hugging thing?" Hanabi asked worriedly as Hinata cried.
"You're okay! Thank god you're okay!" Hinata's voice turned horse as she cried harder.
They were right, Karin was dangerous, Hinata believed her when she threatened Hanabi, she still believes her. That was it, Karin had crossed the line and now Hinata had made her decision; not only could Hanbi be in danger but so could Naruto if things turned bad. She had to talk to Naruto, she has to convince him to break up with Karin before things get worse...she has to.