Chapter 2: School

Konoha High school was a very prestigious and well known school throughout the country. The school was built on a very large lot of land and consisted of two large white buildings were placed in the back left corner of the area; from a birds eye view, the large structures closest to the edge of the lot was facing in a vertical direction when the other was facing a horizontal direction across from the other building. A pool was located to the back right corner, a garden was located to the front left and a large dirt sports field to the front right corner.

The buildings were full of class rooms that had desks filling the rooms with a large black board on the front walls. Doors connecting the class rooms to the corridors would slide open to reveal long corridors lined with large windows.

In class B-3 of the first year class; Kakashi Sensei, a man in his early 30’s with white hair and a cough mask covering his mouth and with a small scar covering his right eye. He was reading a small book to the whole class.

“And so the French revolution began. The revolution lasted for ten years, from 1789 to 1799 , and was one of the bloodiest times in European histo-“

The class room door burst open, interrupting Kakashi Sensei during his lecture. Two figures were standing at the door, the one leaning halfway through the door with one hand against the door frame had spiky blond hair and his uniform was barely what you would call presentable; His white school shirt wasn’t even buttoned up showing a black shirt underneath it, his trousers weren’t even trousers at all, he wore jeans with a bit of a baggy look to them. The second person was behind the first, was a girl with long dark blue hair and wore her uniform very neatly; even though her uniform still somewhat appeared slightly messed up. The pair were huffing and gasping for air, clearly from running a long distance at ridicules speeds.

“Naruto, Hinata; your late!” Kakashi said with an even pitched voice, looking at the door.

“S-S-Sorry, We’re (gasp) La- (gasp) Late (phew).” Naruto panted, out of breath.

Hinata behind him was on the edge of collapsing, her eyes squeezed shut and gasping for air. At the moment Naruto took one steep into the class room, Hinata’s legs finally gave away. And really, can you blame the girl, she was hauled along for thirty minutes by this buffoon, running at god knows what speeds. Then just as suddenly as he started to fall the ground outside the door, Naruto caught her in one arm, while letting out a panicked yelp. When She regained her balance, Hinata glared at Naruto into his blue eyes, and Naruto Sweet dropped, while letting out an awkward laugh.

Hinata let out a sigh as Naruto let her out of his grasp and they both sat down into their seats. Hinata’s seat was located in the back corner of the room by the window; And Naruto’s was closer to the front.

As the class came to an end and break started. Hinata was giving Naruto a bit of a hard time. Hinata sat in her seat packing away her things into her bag with Naruto towering over her, constantly apologizing.

“Come on Hinata, I said I was sorry!”

“I don’t forgive you!” She replied, closing her eyes.

 “It wasn’t my fault, my alarm didn’t work, I didn’t mean to drag you all the way hear!” Naruto said with worry in his voice.

“……………………..”

“AH COME ON HINATA, DON’T GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT, YOU KNOW THAT FREAKES ME OUT!” Naruto panicked.

“…..You still should be better at getting yourself up!”

“Come on what do I gotta do to make it up to you?” Naruto asked as sincerely as possible, while slamming his palms together and bowing his head.