Make it up

* Samantha's POV*

I flutter my eyes open and glance over to the clock on Aaron's night table.

I try to stretch but it was like I was being held captive by something or someone.

I twist my neck around to see Aaron, fast asleep with drool coming out the side of his mouth.

His arm was draped over my body which made it very hard to move. He has a very heavy arm.

" Aaron?" I ask in a sing-song voice.

" Aaron?" I ask again.

Ok at first I was trying to be nice and not get mad at him because he did just let me stay in his room.

But this was getting ridiculous. I couldn't get him to wake up no matter what I did.

I tried shaking frantically, whistling in his ear, blowing up his nose, and kicking his knee.

I have no other choice but I kick him the groin.

I didn't want it to come to this but since he isn't wearing a shirt he's starting to sweat.

So I lift my leg, I take my heel and I kick.

His body tightens up into a ball sending me across the room.

I land on the floor. I face planted. That was embarrassing.

But Aaron didn't see it because his eyes were squinted very tight and he was to busy moaning and groaning in pain.

I pick myself off the floor and I walk over to the bed.

" Shit girl, What did I ever do to you!" He moans with pain and frustration.

" Actually a lot of things, but I have looked past that."

" Why did you nail me in the groin?"

" Dude, I tried to wake you up in a nice way but you just wouldn't budge."

" Ok, but you know that you have to make this up to me right."

" Honey, I ain't making anything up to you."

Wow I was being really sassy today.

" Oh but I think you are."

" No I'm not!"

And with that I turn on my heel and walk out the door, down the hall and into my bedroom.

When I enter my room i decide to get dressed.

I put on my black sundress with daisies all over with white heels.

It ended at mid-thigh and was strapless. I put on a bit of makeup, curled my hair and walked out my bedroom door.

As i walk into the kitchen I am greeted my none other then Aaron himself.

I walk around the island and grab an apple from the fruit bowl.

As I'm washing it, Aaron comes up behind me and wraps his hands around my waist.

" Ready to make up for it?" He asks with a smile.

"Uh, let me think about it. NO!!" I reply sarcastically.

" Hm that's to bad."

I feel my feet being lifted off the ground, he throws me over his shoulder and begins to walk.

"Do you have your phone?"

" Yes I do now put me down!!" I yell.

But he wouldn't. Now this is bad position for someone wearing a short sundress. Good thing i have spandex shorts under!