Froyo

*Sloane's POV*

"Sloane please!" Aaron begs getting Down on his knees.

Hmmm, I could get used to this.

No! Sloane keep it together.

"Aaron I can't. Samantha is my best friend. If I told you what she told me that would be breaking the girl code."

"Sloane please. I think that Adam is a bad guy. I don't trust him, especially not with her." She tries one last time.

"Why do you think he is a bad guy?" I question, gesturing to the couch.

I was just hanging out in my living room watching tv and finishing my homework when he showed up at my door.

He insisted that he come in because he had something urgent to talk to me about.

Now I realize that it is just him trying to get with Samantha and trying to convince me that Adam is bad.

"I saw him while I was in the boys bathroom. After I was done talking he thought that I left but really I went into one of the stalls. I looked through the crack and I saw him writing things down." He said with a really serious expression.

"Aaron lots of people go into the bathroom when they haven't finished their homework."

"I know but this time it, he was, oh never mind there have been other times but if I tell you, you are just going to shoot them down."

"Damn right." I nod my head firmly.

"Sloane please. I really like Samantha, and I wouldn't butt into her life if I didn't think it was important." He sighs fiddling with his hands.

"Aaron I'll keep an eye on Samantha and Adam and if anything looks suspicious I'll let you know okay?"

"Thanks Sloane. You know I'm starting to warm up to you."

"Goodbye Aaron." I wave and he chuckles getting off the couch.

"I'll walk you to the door."

"Thanks."

"By the way how did you find my house."

"Oh that's not a story we need to hear today."

"Aaron." I say in a warning voice.

"Okay so MAYBE I followed Samantha here one time to see where she was going. And I also went on your Instagram and saw the location thing so I knew it was somewhere in the country." He says awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Your so creepy Aaron, that's why you would be perfect for Samantha."

****
THE NEXT DAY

*Samantha's POV*

"Hey Adam." I greet him walking over to a table.

"Hey. You don't usually sit at this table what are you doing over here?"

"Sitting with you, why are you over here? Didn't you want to sit with us?" I look over at our regular table where the boys and the others are sitting.

"I didn't feel like I was wanted over there." He sighs.

I look over again and I see that they are all glaring at Adam as he talks to me.

"That's ridiculous. Why wouldn't they like you?"

"Because your friend Aaron isn't to found of me. And when your friend doesn't like someone, no one likes that person."