new beginning

- ok FYI you will be called shina in the story ok it's for quicker reference and easyer on me-

Your pov
It was July 8 and I just left my family to join my favorite guild fairy tail. As I walk up to the big wooden doors I here fighting going on in side . Then soddenly the doors flew open and a pink haired man landed right on me his face in my chest. I yell as loud as I could making the ground shake ( do to the music magic you have )

What the hell get off me I throw him off blushing .

Natsu's pov
" Ice pixy shut up I don't care I said I want to fight you "
finally gray took me for real,as we begin to fight......it was short lived Erza grabbed me by my hair and throw me at the door shattering it oldly the ground was much softer and smells like chocolate and vinilla. My ears ringed it was like I killed someone tell I seen a lovely girl below me . Again I went flying but back in to the guild hall.

Over all pov
Then all eyes were on me as I got up and brushed dirt off my pants and walked in.

Um who might you be child a little man that came about up to my knees said with a smile .

Smiling back I'm shina ravens I was hoping to join the guild. The little man led me over to a woman named mirajane. She helped me get a guild mark on the side of my neck in a raven blue color.

"So Mira who was the person who is the person who I throw in here"
" oh that is nastu " She said with a smile .soon I felt a hand tugging my pants .

Looking to the hand on me I seen it was a little girl wearing a cow boy hat looking up at me pointing to my guitar.
" Oh that's Asuka .Bisca and Alzacks daughter " Mira informed me.

I picked her up and ask" so you what to hear a song little one ".

"Yeah sing sing sing " She said holding a gun but i seen a pin on ther hat that said the Ravens.
You smile ok this is one not even out on my parents CD yet . Pulling out a tablet and putting on the other back music I grabbed my purple and blue guitar
( Refur to the video I love is song )

She looked up at me with big eyes like I just said I was her sister . The people in the guild were cheering.

"Hey shina do you have a place to stay Lucy said. I shook my head no at her and she grabbed my things and said well your staying with me now .

Time skip by pizza

It was the next morning and you woke up to find a little pink and red box on your desk ( in this Lucy has a 2 bedroom apartment) picking it up you brought it to Lucy .
Shina:Hey Lucy did you pit this on my desk ?

Lucy:No . Why what is it shina?
Shina: I don't know I did not think to open it .slowly I pulled off the top of the box and it was a dragon necklace it had a ruby in its eyes. And there was a note

A gift as priceless as you from NA

Lucy:Wow shina it's pretty . She smiled and said you have a secret lover

Shina : but who would it be I don't really remember talking to people that much yesterday.

I smiled cause it reminds me of the music dragon kieda that teached me and my father.

Hey Lucy I like living with you and all but I kinda own a place out side of town . I giggled.

Oh ..Hold on you own that big thing she yelled as I nodded .
Just then there was a knock at the front door .

To be continued
Author's note
Yes there is a music dragon why can't there be . Anyway hope you like it also fill free to tell me how I did