7 years later

(Hey thanks alot for 400+ reads it means alot It's kinds a dream of mine to write storys hopefully I could get my own story published any way on to the story )

It was a nice summer day in magnolia natsu and shina just got back from a mission with gray , Erza and wendy.  They had left Nami with levy and gajeel  she was there god child after all. Nami had also  been training with shina in her spare time she loved the music magic her mother would teach her .  Lilly would always be at Leon at sparing but that was normal.

Nami's pov
Today is the day mother and father come home from there mission.  Leon and me had been waiting at the train station for them for about 20 min now.

Leon: so Nami what kind of song magic does your mom teach you. 

Nami: oh all kinds I also like to  mix  my dad's magic in with the songs . it's hard but it's gets easyer

As we waited lily walked up and sat next to Leon and they started to whisper I wander what they were talking about.  As they were talking I asked  a couple waiting next to us when train 334 would be in it . They said about 20 more minutes.  I sighed felling to my seat .

So I was alone waiting for my family.  When I hurd kids fighting.  I look and a little girl was being bullyed .

( note the girl part is Nami male is leon)
Nami hey leave her alone

Boy 1 : what you gana do about it eye freak

Nami : I'll show you . I pulled out a gift my uncle game me a guitar sword.
Leon : Nami put that away all we need is are dragon rawr. 

We both took in a deep breath and sent a iron music  fire at the group of boys feet . They ran away in fear leaving the girl scared and crying . ( play video now )
As we sang a group of people gathered as the little girl stopped crying.  She smiled  and laughed .

Nami: hey what's your name sweetie.

Girl : I'm venny

Leon : well  venny it's nice to meet you I'm Leon  and this is my best friend  Nami . We're waiting for her parents if you would like to join us .

Just as she was going to say somthing . I was picked up,

Nastu: No need to wait little angle were here now and we seen your brave little bit afew minutes ago. 

Shina :  oh my little girl is so big helping people .

Nami: so venny were are your parents .
She looked sadend as she said she had none .
So my mom invited her to come live with us for now. And she agreed .

(I hope you in joined this chapter  sorry if it's short . The next one will be longer and who knows may be will see Lucy and her kid  x3)