chapter 3

Shina pov
When I awoke I found my self in the hospital looking around seeing Momo asleep and Nastu's in a chair next to the bed .

Why would he Be here . As I looked at my sleeping pink haired friend I got a fuzzy feeling in my chest.

Then the door opened and in walked in a blonde nurse.
Oh miss ravens your awake she said with a smile.

Yeah but what happened all I remember is getting hit then everything went black miss. I explained sitting up in the bed.

Well no one really knows and your friend there was the one who brought you hear.
I hurd groning coming from Natsu as his eyes opened.
Dam you guys are loud he paused what he was saying when he seen that all was covering me was a hospital gown that barely covers anything.
He blushed looking away.

Aye natsu something is poking out of your pants.happy said flying in to the room

( note you have no shame so you did not see why he was acting the way he was)

Getting to my feet I pulled the curtain around my bed and changed well still speaking with the nurse.
( photo above is what you had put on)

Now that feels better hey Momo you know we're father said his tour would send him next. I giggled pulling the curtain back.

Yeah Jordan said he wouldn't be performing here at the guild hall but your brother would be singing she said grabbing on to my back as I signed the last sigh out paper and out the window you went as Natsu fallowed.

-time skip cause I can-

Aye nastu we should take a job happy said with a fish in his mouth.

Yeah guess your right but Lucy got a guild suspension for putting shina in the hospital so let's ask Erza and lissanna if they would like to tag along .
Then with that they had departed...

Mira came over to me and handed me another pink and red box I tryed to ask her were it came from but she said she wouldn't tell . So I opened it in side was hair clip with a raven on it . It was so pretty, thus time the note said

When I return be for the Ravens preforms I will ask you to be mine

As I read it my heart skipped a beat ....

Author's note

Me so hope you had fun

Natsu fangirls are so weird.

Happy : but with out them we have no money or for anything.

Natsu : o.o