the departure

Natsu's pov
Well it's the day me shina Erza Levi and gajeel leave for the ship with the other mage's and survive together on a iland .

I looked to see the 3 things shina was bringing a magic first ad kit , her guitar and we'll that was it .

Me I really did not know what to bring so I just broght some food.

Shinas pov
Hey Erza so what are the other people like form the other guilds . I asked with a confused look on my face .

Well ... the 2 from mermaid heel are good friends of mine but hopefully we can survive together with out dieing . She replyed.

After about 2 hours of walking we came to a port with a lone ship with the other members on it and 2 more flying cats
( yes the exeeds are allowed to be there )

HEY NATSU HURRY UP ALL READY a blonde boy yelled.

Shut up were coming natsu yelled back ..

Time skip by happy

Once on the iland the boat puffed in to smoke.
( I'm going to have them talk like this for now)
Sting : -looks over at shina blushing- Soooooo what now .....

We all looked at each other tell Erza started giving orders natsu sting and rogue find food . Shina, millianna and Levi help me build a shelter. Gajeel, yukino and kagura get fire wood .

We all saluted her and ran to are jobs. In the end we made a log cabin thanks to sting and rogue bringing rope and nails.

It's was not the best but it would keep us dry and safe from the elements.

Later that night around a crackling fire

Momo: Momo is bored let's play a game .

Fro: like what

Levi: how about truth or dare .
( FYI they are being broadcasted a crossed the magic tv they don't know also there guilds already received the money )

All: were in

Shina : me first gajeel t or d

Gajeel : dare I'm not scared of what you do girl

Shina -evil grin- OH really dare you to take Levi and - whispers the rest in his ear-

He blushed and put levi over his shoulder hey Erza go for me he said leaving

Erza: vary well .... kagura truth or dare

Kagura : truth

Erza: what goes on in your head

Kagura : -,- you don't what to know milliannas cats and frogs don't mix well .

OK so this went on tell we hurd what was ether a yell or a moan it was on Natsu's turn
Millianna ok you picked dare so I guess make shina Chan uncomfortable.

A smile came across everyone's faces out side of stings as Natsu got up and slowly started to strip i blushed 50 shades of red as he striped to nothing everyone was just laughing as I put my red face in my chest.

Shina OK I'M GANA GO TO SLEEP I RAN WITH A TRAIL OF DUST BEHIND ME TO THE gehto log cabin and layed down .

Momo shina you ok everyone is saying natsu won the t or dare contest

Shina yeah silly kitty it's just I..... never seen any one naked like that before . As levi enters limping.

Levi oh your going to bed to

Shina yeah Natsu's well he's him , also how did you like what I told gajeel to do .

Levi: well we're dating now thinks to it the blue haired woman smiled .

Momo well night me and happy have fish to get. She said As we drifted off to sleep..

Author's note

Hey lovelys hope you liked it and yes if your thinking what happened between levi and gajeel happened it did so yeah hope you liked it more to come lovelys