no way out

shina pov

when I awoke I seen i was in a room of pink with a vase of flowers next to me . I held my head and my hands thinking what happened then it hit me like a bad cold my brother he was injured and i was taken by Envy and Navy. There was a soft knock on the door as it opened a woman in a maid outfit entered the room,

shina : excuse me miss were am I ?

maid : why you are in the home of the most powerful dark guild ma lady you are to be wed in the following week to lord envy and master navy, oh I'm Hope by the way .

shina : what married to them but I ........I stopped and thought for a second natsu please help me as I lost in my mind I was soon snapped out of it .

Virgo: here you go miss ravens 2 friends to keep you happy. Then she disappeared.

I opened the bag to see happy and Momo .

Happy: Aye! We're are ... oh hi shina

Shina happy Momo ... Well it's nice to see some friendly face's .

Maid hope: miss tomorrow night the masters will come with a doctor to remove the unborn child with in you.

Shina what ....oh like hell they will I maybe pregnant but bitch trust me I can still fight all .

- lets check on Natsu's pov back at the spa shall we!.-

I was laying down staring at the ceiling when there was a knock on the room door." Come in "I yelled to my surprise it was Lucy.

Lucy : n - natsu can I ask you something -tears were rolling down her face-

Natsu : o.o um sure ???

Lucy walked in her robe was practically falling off her . When she fell on top of me tears still down her face.

Natsu : ok Lucy you can get off !!!!

Lucy :No I don't want to. Why why her I've known you longer . I have loved you longer. So why that bitch

Natsu : Lucy your drunk. -pushed her off -

Lucy T_T why am I never good enough natsu . I'm glad she's gone .

Once I hurd that I ran and grabbed her shoulders. "Who the fuck is gone Lucy I sware if you hurt shina I'm never talking to you ever " I yelled so loud thar Erza and gray ran in .

Back to shina

As I was with hope in the garden thinking of a way to leave I could put everyone to sleep but they would have to here. I have tell tomorrow night to excape. I could hear something trying to speek to me . It said her name was jex .

Nevy : I hope you are ready for tomorrow my queen. He said grabbing my chin and softly kissing my lips making me gag cause of the smell of cigarettes on his breath. Then he left leaving me in tears .

Hope: my lady why are you crying.

Shina : cause I don't love them I love the father of my baby .and there trying to take it from me I hate them so mutch .I wish natsu was hear.

Hope if it will help I could deliver a message to master natsu for you.

Shina hold on can you do that. She shook her head yes as she disappeared in to the shadows. 

Author's note

Sorry for not updating I have been busy and I'm using a phone so it's really hard to write