A wedding and a surprise

Natsu pov 

It has been a month cents Shina was kidnapped and shes 71/2 months along the baby will be here soon hopefully after  Levy and Gajeels wedding everything will go according to plain  the whole guild is in on it to god im scared ..... 

  Getting out of bed I looked over at shina and how lovely she looked with she sun shining in through the window , but i new i had to wake her up it was the day of Levy and Gajeels wedding after all. So i set out her brides made dress it was a pretty dark blue with sapphires around the neck  and slowly woke her up and asked her to get ready  and i would be waiting down stair's sents i was already in my tux.

(this is what the brides maid dress shina is wearing looks like , but it was fitted for a pregnant woman )  

( http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1N0YdHVXXXXclXpXXq6xXFXXX9/Royal-font-b-Blue-b-font-Chiffon-font-b-Dress-b-font-Long-font-b-Bridesmaid.jpg)

( no pov) 

Soon Natsu and shina made there way to the guild   blue and white colors were every were in the guild .  " hey shina why dont you go see how levy is doing and ill go see Gajeel" Natsu  suggested .  She agreed and left to see the lovely bride who was terribly nervous .   The blue haired maiden was freaking out about just the littlest things it was kinda funny to watch. 

shina : hey um levy you should calm down you dont want to have the baby early do you . she giggled 

Levy: But its just .... what if things go wrong today i just - sigh -  you know what your right . 

Shina : of course I am right I am your best friend after all . 

Lisanna : um its time Levy. 

Everyone went to there spots shina was ahead of , Erza , Mirajane, and Juvia as the maid of honor . Natsu the best man for Gajeel .  It was almost time for levy to enter ,Gajeel looked happy for once in his life .  As music by Jordan Ravens began to play she entered and walked down the aisle. The other guild members were either crying tears of joy or smiling Asuka was the cutest little flower girl two though she didn't really under stand what she was doing .  Finally it was time for the wedding vows .

priest: The bride and groom have writen there own vows . Groom please read yours aloud

Gajeel: Levy , i love you that means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I  do not wish to change you in to someone else.  i don't expect perfection from you, just as you dont expect it from me . I will stand by you even through the worst of times .  it means loving you when your in a bad mood or too tired to do the things I want to do . It also means loving you when your down not just when your fun to be with , i know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them and asking you in return  only that you do not judge me for mine . I care enough to fight for what we have and that i love enough not to let go  It means thinking of you , dreaming of you ,wanting you and needing you constantly and I thank the day you agreed to be my wife . 

priest : may the bride read the vows you made for him aloud. 

Levy: I believe in you , the person you will be and the couple we will be together . With my whole heart, i take you as my husband , acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths , as you do mine . I promise  to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I  will be yours plenty and in want , in sickness and in health , in failure and triumph . I will dream  with you , Celebrate with you and walk beside you though whatever are lives may bring . You are my person - my love and my life, today and always . 

priest :  do you have the rings  .  romeo came up and presented them as they exchanged rings . 

By the power invested in me I now pronounce you Husband and wife you may kiss the bride . 

Gajeel and levy kissed and now they were finally  a family .

 Shina's Pov 

 It was at time for the  wedding party but the odd thing was there was  no drinking even cana  was sober .  Happy and Momo were giggling and no one would really talk to me not even natsu .  I was heading to leave when everyone pushes the tables out the way to make the room clear , and pushes me in to a big chair to sit .

( watch the video above to see how the guild is dancing and the song playing ) 

natsu singing 

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,
No one will know oh oh oh,
Oh, come on, girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,
Shots of patron,
And it's on, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh,
So what you wanna do?
Let's just run girl.

If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool.
No, I won't blame you;
It was fun, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby, baby.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

once the song ended and natsu was on one knee asking me to marry him tears were running down my face as i jumped in to his arms and said yes! ( this is what the ring looked like )  

Authors note : I hope you liked this chapter . I put alot of though in to it , tell me  what gender  and how meany you want  levy and  shina to have  for the next chapter hope you all liked it and i will see you in the next update