the meeting with natsu ( take care when reading )

Shinas pov

waiting here is so boring I know I was wrong but still he could give me some credit. Tell I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Shina :Oh natsu I'm glad you came . There is som...... I was cut off by Natsu pushing his lips on to mine . I blushed 50 shades of red
And he did not stop there he moved his hands down my chest starting to coress my boob's . I let out a small moan

Shina: n - natsu what are you doing ?

He smiled and removed my clothes, I just went along with it sents I had no clue what was happening
( yeah she's slow don't question it please )
Soon we both were naked and he started to kiss my neck leaving love bites they traveled all the way down my stomach. Natsu grabbed my hand and let it to his Farley large Cock, as I started to jack him off his moans rang in my ear making me blush.

He pined me down and said let me know if it hurts . Soon there was pain but it soon left when I got use to it as the pink haired man started thrusting in to my vagina. It felt so good .

-ok time skip to after about 1 and 1/2 mouths in to the survival reality game . -
Everyone was doing there normal thing shina and Levi were hanging out by the beach. Erza was taking charge sting Rouge and natsu were playing with Fro, lector ,and happy. And everyone else was doing there own thing

Shina hey levi Momo got the 2 secret things we needed.

Levi : but isn't that braking the rules

Shina : girl I learned that there video taping us and airing it allover so I think it ok . Sides they like drama maybe this will help them

Levi- blushes- they have been recording everything.

Shina yep I say smiling .

Levi : well shall we go to the girl spot and see.
I shook my head as we left

Momo pov.

Shina and Levi Chan are acting odd why would the make me go get those odd things as I was deep in thought happy flew in front of me holding a fish .

Momo oh thank you happy I said taking the fish

Happy: why did you leave the iland.

Momo ..... no reason. I flu off to find shina- Chan .

Shina pov
Well we both took it and after 15 min we both found out we were expecting now . My mind wandered back to navy and envy they said they would be back and now I'm going to have a baby to worry about.

Bam! Momo knocked right in to me and Levi as we barred the tests.

Shina : momo me and Levi are leaving I need you to go get the guild master tell him **********************************.

Levi : I'll go tell gajeel

Shina and I'll let natsu know

Off in a bush happy oh my god NASTU GAJEEL! !!!!

Momo : shit that dam cats going to beat you to it .

Back at camp
Natsu pov
Happy came crashing in yelling are names.

Natsu & gajeel : why are you panicking happy.

Happy: BABYS! Levi and shina

Natsu : happy calm down what about them and baby's.

Erza smiled well now looks like natsu and gajeel are going to be daddy's

Yokino : Aww that so cute but hold on they will have to leave ....

Erza : maybe but who knows . But at least now we know why they were avoiding everyone but rather each other.

Natsu & gajeel : T_T were going to be daddy's.

Millianna :mew but why did they not tell you them selfs.

Flying in Momo was yelling
Momo they were but the he cat beat them to it now excuse me I have to fly to see the master .

Well that's all for now sorry if it's cap I tryed my best.