father daughter day and a loss

-I see this song as Nastu and Nami when she first is in fairytale also you will under stand why it's in there this chapter -

Nami pov

The sun shined bright through the window as I woke up . Walking down stairs I seen mom and taking care of venny she had been really sick for the past 2 weeks .
Happy and Momo were also new parents to a little boy exeed I named legon. As I stud look in at venny and mom dad came and tapped my shoulder.

Natsu : hey kiddo how bout we have a father daughter day ☺

I smiled and took his hand as we walked out side and he put me on to his shoulders.

As we walked down the streets of magnolia I seen Alex hartfelia heading to my house with flowers, for venny . Ever sents the mission they have became best friends .

Nastu: so little princess what do you want to do today.

I thought for a moment about what dad said um how about we go get venny something to make her feel better .

-ok well they do that let's so to shina pov -

Shina
Hmm her fever just won't go down I though to my self . As there was a nock a the door .
I went and opened the door it was Alex heartfelia, with flowers.
Excuse me Mrs.Dragneel but I came to give these to venny . He said

I invited him in and he sat down next to venny who was laying on the couch smileing at the flowers .

OK kids I'll be in the kitchen getting vennys medicine if you need me .

As I was in the kitchen the phone rang and it was the doctor.

The call between shina and the doctor

Shina : hello doctor maxis

Dr.maxis : good morning Mrs.dragneel any changes in venny yet

Shina : No I'm afraid not sir . Why is somthing wrong . I mean this all started when she had the chicken pox.

Dr.maxis : well we did some tests and it seems that the markes we though were bruse's were not .

Shina : what do you mean .
Dr.maxis : well let me ask you this she has a weak immune system now

Shina : yes

Dr.maxis and we had her on steroid medication. Also she had chicken pox varry resent.

Shina : yes what are you getting at

Dr.maxis : well she has Necrotizing Fasciits . It is a flesh eating bacteria 1 in 4 people with it die .

Shina : what die are you sure this is what she has.

Dr.maxis : yes all the tests and symptoms add up to it . What this disease does is it destroys and eats up the fat and skin also the tissue of the different muscles in the human body. It could hit only one place in the body or in her case it's hitting multiple parts of her body at once and there is no cure ... I'm sorry .

End of call

I fell to my knees crying my baby is going to die and there is nothing I can do .

to nastu and Nami

Natsu pov
As me and Nami walked in to the store she ran to the necklaces and pointed to a necklace that was 500,000 jewel

Natsu pov As me and Nami walked in to the store she ran to the necklaces and pointed to a necklace that was 500,000 jewel

Nami this one is perfect daddy I know she will love it .

I huge her and payed for the necklace. It was raped in a beautiful pink box with a red ribbon around it . I hope venny is ok for Nami's sake.

After we bought the necklaces me and Nami went to the guild hall and got the cake Erza made for venny . It was 7:00 pm and it was time to head home . As we were walking home it started to rain odd I thought .

Nami pov.

We got venny a get well gift and cake . I can't wait to see the look on her face she will love it I just know it I thought . As we came around the corner in the rain we seen police officers and EMT'S out side are house. I ran up and seen venny on a stretcher .

Nami: hey were are you taking my sister

Shina : Nami come here

Nami: No were are they taking her .

I ran to the stretcher with the gift in my hand.. THE EMT'S stopped for a second as venny looked at me .

Venny: oh ....hey... Nami

Nami : look.... I got you a gift one for you that said little sis and mine said big sis . I put her necklaces on her as tears rolled down my face

Venny : it's...lovely. .. you know you ....always watched out for me ever sents we first met ... now it's time for me to watch. .......over you

Nami: don't be silly sissy were going to laugh about this one day

Venny : I'm ... sorry but no were not ........

EMT oh no get her in to the ambulance she's flatlineing start cpr.

I fall to the wet ground below as I watch my ...best friend. ... my family my sister get taken away from me .

Later that night all of fairytale gathered at the seminary for the funeral. I felt numb as watched them lower vennys casket in to the ground .
I soon felt some one take my hands to the left it was Leon . But to the right there was nothing but my half of the necklaces I new venny was there standing right next to me , as I whispered tell we meet again best friend .

Hope you injoy . This was my favorite part wright I cried writing it . Please tell me what you think and yeah Necrotizing Fasciits is really a disease it took me 4 days to look up about it . Any way thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter