Boring bitch

Alex's pov.

I woke up and Justin was on the phone talking to someone.

I wonder who he's talking to.

I didn't pay attention until he said "Yes I know Samantha, but I can't see you. We're over. We've been over."

The person on the other line which i guess was Samantha started screaming into the phone loud enough for me to hear some things. "just because you're dating that boring bitch, it doesn't mean we can't see each other. I still love you! I need to see you. I need you."

This bitch got some nerve!

Justin didn't realize i was awake because he was on the balcony facing the calm street.

He said " I know she's boring and she's a bitch but I can't cheat. I need to do this so fuck off!" He hung up and i looked at him. He turned around and he looked like he had just seeing a ghost.

Fuck him. What the actual fuck?

Alex: So I'm a boring bitch?

Justin: No i-i didn't mean it.

Alex: Don't fucking lie Justin! You fucking meant it.

I stood up and walked to the restroom and closed the door. I took a shower and changed for work. I changed in the restroom.

When i came out Justin started walking to me already dressed for work as well.

Justin: Alex look i didn't mean to say that. I'm sorry.

Alex: No it's fine. Thank you for trying to help me by marrying this boring bitch as you call but you don't have to.

Justin: Alex just listen.

Alex: You don't have to marry me and if you want we can call all this shit off.

Justin: I didn't even realize you were awake. I'm sorry.

Alex: Whatever Justin.

I got my purse and my phone and drove to work.

Does he really think he can get away with this?

Hell no.

I got to work and everyone was surprised that I wasn't here with Justin. They seem to love me when I'm with Justin because I'm in a descent mood but when I'm pissed, watch out.

I'm serious.

I walked to my office and turned on my laptop. I finished signing some papers and I heard the door being opened.

Justin: Alex...

I ignored him saying my name and got straight into work.

Alex: I'm going to need you to make a meeting with Angela again for the new cover for her magazine for Friday and I need you to call everyone that we missed last time.

Justin: Alex stop ignoring me.

Alex: Oh and can you tell Jazmin to bring me the papers for tomorrow?

Justin: Alex! Listen to me damn it!

I looked at him and he got close to me.

Justin: I'm sorry ok! I didn't mean to say that and you're making a big deal out of it!

Alex: Justin please do what i told you to do now.

Justin: Ugh Alex you get me so mad sometimes.

He walked out and I smirked in satisfaction. If he thinks I'm a bitch now, I'm going to show him what a real bitch looks like.

I was done with everything i needed to do and Justin wasn't but I didn't care. I walked out of the office and walked to my car.

I drove to Sabrinas place and she was talking to me about the wedding. We still have some things to do.

Sabrina: Who's doing your hair?

Alex: Jeysy said she would do it.

Sabrina: Oh ok she's really good at that.

She kept talking but I wasn't hearing because i spaced out thinking about Justin.

Sabrina: Alex. Alex!!! Are you even listening to me?

Alex: Yea sorry just nervous about the wedding.

we kept talking about the wedding but it was getting me bored so i changed the subject.

Alex: So...? Matthew or Zayn or Jacob? What the fuck is happening in your life?

Sabrina: I have no idea. I think Matthew is hot as fuck but i barely know the guy and I love my baby Zayn. I mean, I'm going to look but not going to touch. Get it?

Alex: Yea. Just make sure you stay in your lane k girl?

Sabrina: I got you.

We laughed and continued talking about other things but I couldn't get Justin off my mind.