Headache

Alex's pov.

I woke up with a huge headache. oh my shit. I can't deal with this. I looked at the other side of the bed and Justin wasn't there.

I laid there and looked at the time. 11:47. Oh God. Thank god i have no work today until later.

Justin came in with food and some pills and water next to the food. He handed me the pills and sat down next to me in the bed.

Alex: Thank you. My head is killing me.

Justin: But wasn't it worth it?

He smirked and I knew i did something i never really do.

Alex: What did I do? I only remember dancing with Sabrina and Jeysy.

Justin: Well um....

Alex: Tell me please.

Justin: We took a video. Do you want to see it?

i covered my mouth in disbelief and looked at him.

Alex: You did not. Please tell me you are kidding and I didn't do anything. Oh my God.

He got his phone and showed me a video of Sabrina and I dancing and singing on a table. I look so fucking crazy. We look sexy though i gotta admit that.

Alex: Who else has a video?

Justin: Zayn. and...

Alex: And whoooo?!

Justin: People who took a video. They love you guys.

I shook my head and ate not saying a word. Are you fucking serious? At least i had a lot of fun.

I remembered that Sabrina was also drunk so i called her to see if she was alright.

Sabrina: Hello?

Alex: Hey you alright?

Sabrina: Yea I'm alright. you? I have the biggest headache. My head is going to explode!!!!

Alex: Oh my God. I feel the same. I'm never getting that drunk ever again, This fucking headache is killing me!

Sabrina: Me too.

Alex: Want to come over?

Sabrina: Yea sure. What time.

Alex: As soon as possible. I'm going to be so bored today. We can watch movies or do something.

Sabrina: Ok we will be there in a bit ok.

We said our byes and i told Justin that they were coming in a little and he said ok. I got out of bed and walked to the restroom and took a shower.

When i came out i changed into sweatpants and a comfortable shirt. I love wearing this because it is so comfy and i love it.

I put my hair in a bun and walked to the couch. Justin got some cookies and got out popcorn.

He came to sit next to me and the bell rang. I went to get it and it was Zayn and Sabrina.

Alex: Hey come in

They came in and sat down in my big couch. Sabrina seemed a little worried but i decided to wait and talk to her about it later.

I put on the "The maze runner: scorch trials" and we saw the movie while Zayn and I ate most of the cookies. I love cookies.

The movie finished and Justin put in furious 7. Sabrina and I stood up and went to the kitchen while Justin and Zayn saw the movie.

Alex: What's up?

Sabrina: What do you mean?

Alex: Why are you worried or sad or something?

Sabrina: You know me too well.

Alex: I know that. What's up with you?

Sabrina: Jacob called me and asked if we could meet up.

Alex: No way. What did you say?

Sabrina: I said I would think about it.

Alex: Say no.

Sabrina: Why?

Alex: He knows you have a boyfriend yet he keeps calling you. He's a fuckboy and you know that.

Sabrina: Yea i know. I'm going to have to say no. Oh we need to go to get your dress. Jeysy is coming with us if it's ok with you.

Alex: Oh yea the more help i have, the better. When are we going?

Sabrina: Today

Alex: Today today?

Sabrina: Yes today today. Do you have anything to do today?

Alex: I have to go work for like an hour because we forgot to do some things.

Sabrina: Well then you guys should go right now so we can come back and go choose the dress.

I did as i was told because it was a good plan. Justin and I went to work and Sabrina and Zayn went out to her moms house for a little just to visit.

We all came back to my house and we, Sabrina and I, left to get Jeysy so we could go choose the dress.

Zayn and Justin stayed home watching movies and talking.

We went inside a really fancy dress store and all the dresses were so beautiful. I couldn't decide what kind of dress i wanted though.

They were all so beautiful. This is going to be really hard.