Spoiled nephew

Alex's pov.

I woke up with Justins hand around me and i looked down at our naked bodies. Well i did say he wasn't going to sleep unfucked yesterday. Oh well.

I got up with a sheet wrapped around my body. I took a shower and changed into some sweatpants and a tank top. I brushed my hair and sat down the edge of the bed looking at my phone.

I felt two hands go around my waist and I knew it was Justin. He laid his head on the crook of my neck and i smiled at his cuteness.

I turned my phone off and he pecked my lips. He went to the restroom and came back 4 minutes later.

Justin: What are we doing today?

Alex: I don't know. I want to go party and shopping but i also wanna sleep all day and watch movies.

Justin: Oh baby. Well what do you want to do the most?

Alex: No idea. I think I won't have any more time to have fun when we start working so I think shopping would be good and then we could go to a party afterwards.

Justin: Are Sabrina and Zayn coming?

Alex: yea and then I have a surprise for you later tonight.

Justin: Uh what is it?

Alex: If i told you I'd have to kill you.

He frowned and i laughed at him. We called Sabrina and Zayn and we will all leave in an hour. I have an hour to get ready.

We got ready and we were ready by the time Sabrina called me.

Alex: Ayeeee wassuppp

Sabrina: Are you guys ready?

Alex: Yasss

Sabrina: Alright we'll be there in 5 then we'll all leave from there.

Alex: Alright bye

I ended the call and looked at Justin.

Alex: Which car are we taking?

Justin: Jeep

Yea that's right. I have a jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. I love that baby.

Alex: Alright I'm gonna go get my purse and the keys.

Justin: can you bring me my phone?

Alex: Yea.

When i was walking back to Justin, I heard someone screaming.

Sabrina: Biiiiitchhhh, I'm here!!!

I smiled and walked to her.

Alex: Ayeeeee! Let's go.

We walked to the car and Justin wanted to drive so I let him after threatening to murder him if something happened to my baby.

We got to the mall and started looking around. We were walking with our starbucks in hand and i saw the cutest baby store. I sprinted over to the store and started looking at everything.

Alex: awww look at this

I held up a cute baby shirt that said "Mommys baby, back off ladies". It was the cutest thing ever.

Sabrina looked at me and she raised her eyebrows.

Sabrina: You're going to be the aunt that buys her nephew everything and spoils him.

Alex: I want it to be a boy so bad oh my god.

Zayn: Me too!

We laughed and we bought some things. I got myself new black and white clothes and some colored ones. But i mean, black is bae. Black is classy and sassy and hot, so why not buy black clothes.

I bought a nice outfit to wear tonight without Justin watching. This night will be freaking awesome.

I looked at Sabrina and she smirked at me knowing i had something in mind. I winked back at her letting her know i had plans and she laughed.

We walked to the car and we got in and drove away. We arrived home and made ourselves comfortable in the living room. I stood up after 10 minutes and I told Sabrina to come with me. we got our bags and headed to my room.

Alex: Ok so I have a surprise for Justin in like 3 hours. But i don't know what i should take. I have this red dress but i also have some nice shorts and a tank top.

Sabrina: Depends on where you are going.

Alex: Concert.

Sabrina: What type?

Alex: Mainly hip hop

Sabrina: ummmm... this is hard.