Concert Night

Alex's pov.

Alex: That is why i am asking you for advice woman.

Sabrina: Ok show me both of the outfits.

I took out the shorts and the tank top and the dress and laid them on the bed.

Alex: soooo?

Sabrina: The shorts and shirt are cool. The dress should be left for some other day like I don't know, a date.

Alex: So the shorts and the shirt? is that your final decision?

Sabrina: Yea

Alex: Alright because i also wanted that one.

We laughed and then i put the things away and we looked at everything she had bought. She bought some sexy clothes for Zayn tonight and damn this girl is bad.

Alex: How will i do my makeup?

Sabrina: Nice but not too slutty nor too simple.

Alex: Gotchu!

I looked at some photos on the phone and i finally decided what i was gonna do and Sabrina got to work. When she was done doing my makeup i went to the living room to find Justin and Zayn laughing because of some vine.

Alex: Baby get ready, we're going somewhere.

Justin: Where are we going?

Alex: It's a surprise.

Justin: babe cmon tell me.

Alex: No go get ready.

Sabrina came behind me and smirked.

Sabrina: babe we should go home i also have a surprise for u.

Zayn: Woah surprises. Okay let's go.

I smiled at Sabrina and she hugged me and I whispered in her ear

Alex: Fuck him so hard he'll forget his name.

Sabrina: oh i will baby.

I tried to keep in my gasp and I let her go and she walked to Zayn. They said bye and left. Justin went to go find clothes and he took a shower.

While he took a shower i made my hair cute wavy and finished up some make up details. Justin was done and he came out after blow drying his hair.

Justin: Damn babe. You look hotter than always.

Alex: And you look sexier than usual.

He smirked at me and bit his lip. I swear of we could have sex each hour of the day, he wouldn't get tired.

He started changing and i went to the restroom and changed to the outfit of the night and put on a gold chain that looked perfect with the outfit. I put on my socks and came out of the restroom.

Justins eyes were wide open and so was his mouth.

Justin: Damn.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he stood up and got so close to me i could feel his stare deep down in my soul. He grabbed my butt and he pushed our bodies together.

He started kissing my neck and although i loved it, i knew we had to leave or we would be late.

Alex: We need to go babe.

Justin: Do we have to? we can stay home and have fun just the two of us. In bed.

Alex: Later cmon let's go.

He whined and said ok after a minute. I drove to the place and we got out and he looked at me with his eyes wide open.

Justin: You didn't.

Alex: I did.

He told me he wanted to come to the concert so I thought it would be a good idea to bring him. Different artists are going to perform and it is going to be so lit.

Alex: I got us VIP tickets. Front view VIP.

Justin: You are the best you know. Oh my God i love you.

He kissed me and we walked in and went straight to the front of the crowd.

The opening was fucking amazing. Rihanna and Drake performed "Work" and it was amazing. Many artists came after and we had so much fun dancing and singing.

Hip hop songs boomed all around and it was one of the greatest concerts I've been to.

Justin was really hyped and excited and it made me happy as well.

When we got home we all know what happened. It was an amazing night. All i can say is, I should wear shorts more often if i want Justin to do me as good as he did this night.

Damn daniel😏

*2 years after*

Justin and I are happier married and I couldn't be happier than this. I'm 3 months pregnant and when I told Justin the news, he was probably the happiest out of both of us.

Everything is great. Never did I think i would fall in love with my assistant.