Hickey

Alex's pov.

I took a shower after work and I got my purse and i was about to go out the door when i saw Mr.Jacobs.

Fuck.

Alex: Hi Mr.Jacobs.

Mr.J: Hello Alex. Where is Mr.Bieber?

Ugh. He should be in hell right now.

Alex: He's changing right now. We're getting ready to go out to do some things for the wedding.

Mr.J: Oh you guys are almost ready for the wedding?

Alex: Yea we just need the finishing touches.

Mr.J: Great. Oh look Mr.Bieber. Hi there.

Justin was coming out of the room and he looked at me then Mr.Jacobs. Damn i want to punch him so hard right now.

Justin: Mr.Jacobs what a great surprise.

Mr.J: Just stopped by to say hi and see how everything is going on. I see you guys are about to go out so I'll see you both tomorrow in my office.

Alex: We'll be there.

Justin came over to me and put his arm around and put his phone in his pocket.

Get your hand off me you fucker.

Justin: It was great seeing you Mr.Jacobs. We'll see you tomorrow.

Mr.Jacobs left and as soon as i closed the door i got Justin's hand off my shoulders.

He sighed and i went to go get my purse and my phone. I turned off all the lights and Justin followed me. We went to the garage and i got in the car and Justin did that right after.

Justin: Alex.

Alex: What Justin?

Justin: I'm sorry.

Alex: save it Justin.

Justin: Are you ever going to forgive me?

I ignored his question and put the radio on and "Stitches" by Shawn Mendez was on. I sang along to the song quietly and we got to the reception in a flash.

Justin loved how the wedding was coming out and i have to admit, it's pretty amazing. I looked at Justin and he was already looking at me and i looked away as fast as i could.

We were done with choosing the rings and doing all the things for the wedding and i was exhausted. I worked a lot today and I am not in the mood for anything else.

We drove back home in silence and i went to the room immediately after we got home. I took off my shoes and changed into sweatpants and a shirt with socks on.

I hoped into bed and pulled the covers on me. God this day was tiring. And it's barely 7:18.

Justin came to the room and changed into some shorts and no shirt and came into bed with me. I turned the other way so I wouldn't be facing him and he sighed.

For the tenth time.

Justin: Alex.

I didn't want to respond but something made me feel like i had to respond to him.

Alex: What?

He took a while to answer back but he did.

Justin: Please don't be mad at me. I know i fucked up big time but I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it.

I moved a little so i would be facing the ceiling and asked him

Alex: Did you really not mean it? I want the truth. You know how much i hate liars.

Justin: I didn't mean it i swear.

I felt his eyes on me and i knew he was being honest.

Justin: Alex, I'm sorry. I really am. Please forgive me.I don't want to loos-...

His phone rang and he groaned. Shit why didn't he finish that sentence? fuck man.

It was from work so he had to take the call. He talked for like 4 minutes on the phone and then came back to bed.

Justin: don't be mad at me anymore.

Alex: I don't know Justin....

It really did hurt me when he said that. I never thought HE would say that about me. Wow.

Maybe he didn't mean it but he still said it.

He got on top of me and started tickling me causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

Justin: Say you forgive me and you won't be mad.

Alex: No

I said that laughing and he continued to tickle me more knowing where my ticklish spots are. He was smiling while i was dying of laughter but I didn't give in.

Justin: Say you forgive me.

He stopped and I looked at him.

Alex: No

He leaned in to kiss me and i stayed there waiting for it. Our lips finally met and he smiled in the kiss. We kissed and it felt amazing. 

He stopped kissing my lips and left wet kisses from my lips to my neck. He started sucking on my neck trying to leave a hickey. I kept in my moans and I was glad he still hadn't found me sweet spot.

He kept sucking on my neck in different places and when he reached a certain spot I couldn't keep a moan in. He smirked and kept sucking on my neck until he left a hickey.

I don't want a hickey on me now. It better take off in less than 5 days. I have a wedding that day. My wedding... my fake wedding...

He stopped sucking on my neck and kissed my lips again. I grabbed on his neck and he put his hand on my ass. We made out for some good minutes and he laid in my chest.

No one was talking and it was a good type of silence. What does all of this mean?

*Next day*

I woke up with Justins head on my chest and half of his body on mine. I tried not to move but i noticed he had woken up.

Alex: Justin, we have to go to work.

Justin: 5 more minutes.

Alex: No let's go. We can sleep when we come back.

Justin: Fine.

He stood up and went to take a shower while i prepared breakfast and ate. He came out of the shower and i went to take a shower while he ate.

He left a hickey...

I'm gonna need to cover it with makeup or else everyone is going to be talking. After work we are going over to Sabrinas house to eat and talk for a while. It's going to be a fun day.