Moving in

Alex's pov.

We were back from the honeymoon and we have to move in to our new house.

It's perfect. It's really big and I love it. We got it close to Sabrinas house because we want to be able to live in the same neighborhood as her.

She lives two streets away. Which is amazing for us because we get to literally walk to each others house.

We were caring the boxes in and Justin went to the car to go get another box. I was standing there with a box in front of me and thinking about what happened in the honeymoon.

*flashback*

I cant believe Justin brought us to hawaii for our honeymoon. Ive always wanted to come but never really had the chance to because i had so much work.

We got out of the private plane and drove to the hotel we were staying in. It was like if i were in a fairytale. We gave the luggage to someone to take it to our room while we went to eat at the buffet.

When we were done, we walked to the elevator to the 3rd floor and walked down the hall to our room. We were in front of the door when Justin picked me up bridal style and opened the door.

Immediately i smelled a vanilla scent and it smelled like really good. He walked with his arms holding me and i looked at the bed that had rose petals on it saying "Mrs. Bieber" with a heart around it.

I pecked his lips and smiled at him.

Alex: It's beautiful. Everything is beautiful. Thank you

It really was beautiful.

Justin let me down smiling then his smile slowly faded away as he realized something.

Justin: We don't need to do anything you don't want. I understand if you want to take it slow because i know how--

I didn't let him continue and pressed my lips against his making out with him.

Alex: I want to do this.

He carried me with my legs around his torso and his hands on my ass. He laid me down in the bed gently as we continued to kiss.

The kiss grew hotter by the second and he then started kissing my neck. I let out a small moan and cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. He started taking of my shorts and i took off his shirt.

He traced my legs up to the bottom of my belly and stopped making me shiver. I put my hands on his back and traced his muscles. He took off my shirt making me feel cold and i took off his shorts.

He took off my bra exposing me and i felt him go harder under there. I laughed a little to myself and he took off my panties leaving me naked. He kissed every inch of my body and I took off his boxers exposing his big length.

Damn.

I bit my lip and he smirked. He left wet kisses all over me and positioned himself.

Justin: Ready

Alex: So ready.

He thrusted into me two times making my feels shake. My arms were on his back while one of his hands was on my hip and the other one resting on the bed.

He thrusted more and more making me moan his name and ask for more while he cursed under his breath. He filled me with pleasure all over while i scratched his back so things would get heated.

Justin: I'm.. about-to come.

Alex: Me-too.

Our breathing got faster and uneven until we both came and i moaned loudly while he cursed. He really does like cursing while having sex.

He laid down next to me while we both tried to catch our breath and I turned to him. He was already looking at me panting as we were both sweating a lot. This was the best sex I've ever had.

Alex: Wow.

Justin: I get that a lot.

I hit his arm after he smirked and we both laughed. I laid in his arms as we both drifted to sleep since we were rely tired after what happened.

*end of flashback*

Justin: Babe. baby! ALEX!

Alex: Sorry sorry i spaced out. What?

Justin: Yea i noticed.

He smiled and walked over to me and hugged me.

Justin: We still have some boxes. But you know what i want to do?

Alex: No. What would you want to do Mr.Bieber?

I put my arms on his chest while he had his hands on my waist as we looked at each other.

Justin: I would like to use that bed nicely for the first time.

He smirked, I laughed a little and looked at him.

Alex: We have sometime for that later. Right now we need to get all this boxes where they are supposed to be.

Justin: It's going to take hours.

He whined and it was the cutest thing ever.

Alex: Well Leah, the new house keeper, will start to work tomorrow. So we need to settle everything.

Justin: And what are we going to do when we're done?

Alex: We can order pizza and watch movies in the theater room.

Justin: Alright then let's do this thing!

He put on music and drake came on. Yaaaaass!

After 4 hours of goofing around and unboxing everything and putting everything in their place, we were done.

Justin: Finally!

He flopped on the couch and i sat down next to him. I got my phone and ordered pizza since we were hungry and we had nothing eat.

The pizza came 10 minutes later while we took a shower and we went to the theater room to watch a movie. We watched Grown Ups 2 and we had a great time laughing.

We have to start work again in 3 days. It's a bummer but we have to.

I'm going to try to make the best out of these three days.